The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tier List

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

Tier list is very personal. It's fine to trigger others because the list if yours, not theirs. My A-list includes these and probably few more:
Excalibur, Nova, Trinity, Chroma, Harrow, Saryn, Mesa, Wukong, Nekros, Volt, Hydroid, Loki, Rhino, Ivara, Ember and Frost. 

2 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

Nidus is trash, not an opinion its a fact. See how easy it is to just spout the same nonsense you do?

Except you haven’t proven this statement with any evidence. Because there’s no evidence to prove your statement. I could write a college essay proving how Revenant is a terrible frame. And maybe even get an A on it. Be the only thing about Revenant that would get an A.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Except you haven’t proven this statement with any evidence. Because there’s no evidence to prove your statement. I could write a college essay proving how Revenant is a terrible frame. And maybe even get an A on it. Be the only thing about Revenant that would get an A.

You have never, ever produced a single fragment that could be considered as evidence, in fact the opposite, you openly admitted you are biased towards hating him and said you'd not bothered learning how to play him yet when people pull off insane feats with revenant you dismiss it because "Reee spinny man bad >:(" if you wanna call him bad go for it that's your opinion and you are entitled to it but when you actively preach that hes trash on any thread you stumble upon and say that everyone else who disagrees with you is wrong and you are always right you come across as a child.

2 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

You have never, ever produced a single fragment that could be considered as evidence

Dismissing points I’ve made because you don’t agree with them doesn’t disqualify them from being evidence. It just means you’re more close minded than me.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

Gears, Mono, chill out, you two are going to attract mods if things keep being this heated.

Things have have problems from multiple angles and reasons, they can also be good for others, but getting into a heated argument like this isn't going to solve or prove anything other than that the thread needs mods to step in.

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Dismissing points I’ve made because you don’t agree with them doesn’t disqualify them from being evidence. It just means you’re more close minded than me.

The "points" you made where shot down  in an instant because of dumb they where. "100damage reduction isn't needed because no one fights high level content" your entire argument based on the fact that YOU do not fight high level enemies and according to you anyone who fights anything past level 100 is wasting there time. He doesn't fit your playstyle which is fine, but you do not get to decide for the entire player base what is and isn't worth playing.

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Gears, Mono, chill out, you two are going to attract mods if things keep being this heated.

Things have have problems from multiple angles and reasons, they can also be good for others, but getting into a heated argument like this isn't going to solve or prove anything other than that the thread needs mods to step in.

This thread was going to devolve the second OP decided to rank frames from good to bad, something that's completely subjective and from its inception would  attract heated debate.

Just now, Monochromeatic said:

This thread was going to devolve the second OP decided to rank frames from good to bad, something that's completely subjective and from its inception would  attract heated debate.

Just because it attracts it doesn't mean you need to pour gas on the fire though.

This also is no longer a debate, you and Gears are just yelling at each other, that is an argument not a debate.

3 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

The "points" you made where shot down  in an instant because of dumb they where. "100damage reduction isn't needed because no one fights high level content" your entire argument based on the fact that YOU do not fight high level enemies and according to you anyone who fights anything past level 100 is wasting there time. He doesn't fit your playstyle which is fine, but you do not get to decide for the entire player base what is and isn't worth playing.

Nobody needs to do do endless up to level 10000 enemies. It’s not necessary.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Nobody needs to do do endless up to level 10000 enemies. It’s not necessary.

Leave me out of this. It’s always Mono who starts this crap. I can’t give any criticism towards Revenant without him breathing down my neck and derailing the thread. Every. Single. Time.

"its Mono who starts derailing threads!" huh you completely left out the part where last time you openly admitted to provoking people to build up forum  rep.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Leave me out of this. It’s always Mono who starts this crap. I can’t give any criticism towards Revenant without him breathing down my neck and derailing the thread. Every. Single. Time.

It doesn't matter who starts something, what matters is not escalating to the point where the mods need to do cleanup work.

Just now, Monochromeatic said:

I disagree and nothing you can do can change that.

Not that I'd expect anything I can do to change anyone's mind, but a pointless argument is a pointless argument.

Just now, Aldain said:

It doesn't matter who starts something, what matters is not escalating to the point where the mods need to do cleanup work.

Not that I'd expect anything I can do to change anyone's mind, but a pointless argument is a pointless argument.

Then if its a pointless argument aren't you just "fueling the fire" by taking part in it?

1 minute ago, Monochromeatic said:

Then if its a pointless argument aren't you just "fueling the fire" by taking part in it?

Perhaps I am just using a squirt gun to put out a wildfire, but I still feel that I should at least try to stop things from reaching the point of thread locking.

Just now, Aldain said:

Perhaps I am just using a squirt gun to put out a wildfire, but I still feel that I should at least try to stop things from reaching the point of thread locking.

White knighting doesn't help anyone, it just riles up people more and causes more issue, if you wanted to have actually had done something then choose to do nothing and not contribute to the so called wildfire.

*confusion*
I never said that.

I'd really, reeeally like to screen cap it and post it here but the thread it was on was closed so its up to others who they believe or not, I just advice people to go to your profile and look at your post history to see how much you like provoking people.