Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

"Discovering the precise nature of this recently uncovered upper lip hair prototype has proved.. elusive. A mysterious relic, rumored to be a genetic mutation of the Technocyte virus, has left scientists and scholars pondering with both envy.. and admiration. Initial attempts at dating point to ancient origins, perhaps even predating the Orokin Empire."

- Excalibur Proto, dawning the powerful Baron moustache

dL1gWum.jpg

• Like 1

"The Master" Guan Yu

zVhDjZw.jpg

• Mustache, "The Master"
  • Wukong Prime as Guan Yu
    • Colors - Greens (Halloween), Gold (Orokin), Grey (Orokin & Smoke), and Red (Halloween)
    • Guan Yu is normally portrayed with a Dragon on one shoulder, I used the Protosomid Shoulder Guard 
  • Guan Dao (obviously for Guan Yu)

Edited by X43Romp
removed extra images

The Master of Illusions....Give em to the Voids!

Inspired by : Mandrake the Magician was a syndicated newspaper comic strip, created by Lee Falk. Mandrake began publication on June 11, 1934. Phil Davis soon took over as the strip's illustrator, while Falk continued to script. The strip was distributed by King Features Syndicate. Wikipedia

Warframe0915.jpg

Edited by StregaArcadia
  • Like 2

8C2D8E62E442B47FEBFEC7FEEE55C9A109188336The Lord of the sea in the Grineer Sea lab! I was inspired by Hydroid Prime's amazing fashion with this stache, "The Tusker" which brings out Hydroid Prime's grumpy pirate captain look. I used some contrast and blue lighting effects to really make the blue of his armor pop, and of course the ocean of Uranus as a background to sport where Hydroid fares most, the open sea! Using Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm ability to create some watery effects around him, and of course the shrug emote to make him look as grumpy as possible. Argh mateys!

"The Tusker" 

Look at this old man, with his back pains from so many bullet jumping, hunting for a living and fighting the elements in the harsh winter. And still we continue climbing this great mountain, . It reminds me of everything we've been through in this game, we grow old together, even our warframes!

Warframe0055.jpg

Edited by Datskin
image link and adjustment
  • Like 2