Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on the recent update

Lazframe

8 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:

that's why DE will always be an indie company and never amount to anything big

... and that's why big companies are failing on their games, and that's also why they're picking up on their old titles and "remastering" them to gain income that their Online products aren't giving...

14 часов назад, Cha0zb0rn сказал:

Sure but gameplaywise the introduced mechanics seem to have entirely scrapped. Haven't seen anything umbra related ever since....except from the occasional umbra forma int he nightwave....

But it brang new horizons to lore and story discussion. It was Sacrifice's entire point and it delivered. Shocking, but not every update should be groundbreaking gameplay-wise. sometimes it's just a really, really good story. It's not for everyone, but dismissing it's existence just basing on it's gameplay changings is..unwise decision.

I can certainly understand the OP's sentiment behind the post, but I dont feel that DE killed melee. DE has merely tinkered with it and left it largely for the community to figure out. Personally I have seen the return of an old bug were sprint keeps disabling. The weapon exilus mod slots are a hidden gem for me and may allow for some build diversity. The new missions to unlock Grendel's parts were atrocious in that I think it is bad game design to have challenging content simply disable a players progression by turning spoiler mode and mods off. Something I very much agree with the OP is the Kuva Lich system. Its a lot of grind to go through just at a mere chance at getting the weapon you want, if there even is a weapon in the mix that you may want. This new system for some MR, I dont know. I got my MR25 and I was good. 

Dear DE I feel that the new lich update is great Buuut. It's just way to grindy. While the content is fun. It's just, slowed way down by the low drop-rate kuva mods, Random chances of getting the right one or even a drop of a relic. Lich blocks in groups, mumurs/followers are also very low per kill. Getting them in the right order after. After all that we only get 3 charges per mod. Then it starts all over again. Is there anyone else that feel this is way too much of grind just to get a Kuva weapon?

10 hours ago, Sypheris25 said:

I can certainly understand the OP's sentiment behind the post, but I dont feel that DE killed melee. DE has merely tinkered with it and left it largely for the community to figure out. Personally I have seen the return of an old bug were sprint keeps disabling. The weapon exilus mod slots are a hidden gem for me and may allow for some build diversity. The new missions to unlock Grendel's parts were atrocious in that I think it is bad game design to have challenging content simply disable a players progression by turning spoiler mode and mods off. Something I very much agree with the OP is the Kuva Lich system. Its a lot of grind to go through just at a mere chance at getting the weapon you want, if there even is a weapon in the mix that you may want. This new system for some MR, I dont know. I got my MR25 and I was good. 

The sprint thing was noted as a bug. Furthermore there's bound to be some changes here and there with melee. If I recall correctly in the patch notes, it's all subject to change.

On 2019-11-02 at 6:42 AM, kevoisvevo said:

yes it's called one step forward and two steps back. that's why DE will always be an indie company and never amount to anything big 

If being in top ten most played games on Steam for several years consistently is not big to you, then what is?

Although I do know examples of "big" companies - Bethesda, BioWare, Blizzard... I have heard they are making fine projects these days.

On 2019-11-01 at 8:24 PM, Cha0zb0rn said:

With CO you could have killed level 200 mobs easily even before.....it feels better now due to the stance rework but the number still were a lot higher before.

Yeah doesn't matter tho. I don't understand why people care that they can't destroy level 200 mobs anymore. The best path to making content harder is to actually nerf the players (us) themselves since we got fat on the powercreep that happened over the years. There's no difference between a level 100 to a level 200. Its just a higher number that people for some reason apply alot of pride in being able to kill. If the game can be harder without me having to sit in Mot Survival for an hour then i'm fine with most nerfs they do to players. 

1 hour ago, ShadowExodus said:

Yeah doesn't matter tho. I don't understand why people care that they can't destroy level 200 mobs anymore. The best path to making content harder is to actually nerf the players (us) themselves since we got fat on the powercreep that happened over the years. There's no difference between a level 100 to a level 200. Its just a higher number that people for some reason apply alot of pride in being able to kill. If the game can be harder without me having to sit in Mot Survival for an hour then i'm fine with most nerfs they do to players. 

Or preferably, since nerf is a dirty word to the community, buff enemies. Buff em and raise the level ranges of enemies on missions. I mean it's not so simple of course, just being broad