Question

1.Pick Revenant

2.Equip Broken Scepter

3.Enter mission

4.Press 1

5.Run around leeching energy from dead robots while thralls tanks damage

6.Quickly melee any anti magic guys

8. profit

Probably with Broken Scepter it can be cheesed by a lot of frames.

• Like 5

I finally got round to doing these missions solo. That was a ride I wouldn't want to do again.

Survival, Octavia does the job fine, just be prepared to evade a lot because you won't have spare energy to use her 3 and tea bag yourself invisible. My actual real enemy was the crap awful spawn rare on the new Copus ship. I could easily go a full minute and not see an enemy.

Defence, Hildryn and Rakta Dark Dagger, mainly for a back up if I got careless and deplete all my sheilds somehow (practically impossible as you use her 2 a lot).  I did have the great wheeze of helminthing Resinator on so the Corpus mainly shot that instead of the cryo pod. Special shout out to Stalker for choosing this mission to show up on. Aside from that bump, not a bad mission all in all. Because augments still work, blazing pillage is pretty savage with default base power.

Excavation ... yeah, that can eat my bum if it ever thinks I'm doing that again. I took Limbo and any weapons that had innate toxin damage. I ended up spending 40 minutes spawning and letting excavators get destroyed as my weapons tickled the power core dudes while a bunch of ranged mobs shredded me 4 new a holes while doing this. 

There's probably better ways of doing the excavation but I was committed with what I had and I had no intention of starting over and thinking of another plan.

Edited by Butterfly85
  • Like 1

So i have tried Wukong, Mirage, Revenant. And i found out its still hard. i have not tried Vauban BUT what i did try was Lavos... and honestly his base dmg is insane his ult infused with toxin cleared any enemy there was..

Honestly with lavos i could do these missions again i only had to do excavation for 1 excavator longer becouse i got unlucky enemy spawns no power..

Anyways defense and survival was honestly a joke i kinda wished there were more enemies to kill at one time. Pair him with a weapon that can shrink nulifier bubbles and ult infused with toxin for them is oneshot kill. I used synoid gamacor becouse its passive still explodes so its also very nice.

I know i am late but to any new player trying to get Grendel use Lavos dont even think too much about it (augment isnt needed but works on these missions) also his signiture weapon cedo alt fire is also good for priming enemies so it boosts his ult dmg even more

ALSO no energy and in these misions you bearly get any

Edited by andrija09
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

A quick guide to doing Grendel missions solo

3 minutes ago, rogueweapon said:

Completed today with 3 randoms from recruitment

2 trinity , wukon and revenant  

Good for you, but can you read titles?

Edited by Zakkhar

vor 11 Minuten schrieb rogueweapon:

Completed today with 3 randoms from recruitment

2 trinity , wukon and revenant  

plenty of people want to farm this :)

it's fun too. at least to me.
I played many years ago and there were good groups in the chat. We discussed the tactics before the run.