The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sibear In Melee "Phase 2"

7.T.

So this weapon was kinda crap before. Especially considering what it costs to build it. I like it anyway.

New melee makes it worse. Buffing with with a charge attack did not last long enough before to even think about it. Now were one to use it, as it is a feature of the weapon, it also removes the combo counter.

This issue and many others I have seen really make this not seem like it was intended to be the (for lack of a better term in this context) 'finished product' one would assume that the title "Phase 2" would suggest. If it were, things like the Sibear would have been considered. According to you, you have multiple teams so its not like the numerous projects you're working on should prevented you from actually finish it. Still, it feels like an unfinished product that was put out so you wouldn't have to keep saying "SOON". Feels like the over-nerf to Bloodrush was done on purpose so that the intended adjustment that will inevitably happen will be better received. Otherwise we would complain more about said intended adjustment, which is true. Blizzard likes to do this kind of rubberband nerf-buffing a lot. /vent

These are all just guesses though so take it with a grain of salt or twelve. Except for the bit about the Sibear. It did actually suck and it does actually suck more now.

P.S. I left the game for a bit after the last Nightwave and came back for the vampire kat. Can anyone tell me if the Zaw Nikana scabbard bug fixed yet? Its as old as Zaws themselves and I got rid of mine after getting fed up with the unfixed bug so I can't check without building it again and lol not gonna waste my time if its not fixed.

Edited by 7.T.

18 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I apologize but i'm not sure i can see what you're saying. I get you think the sibear is weak, do you have any specific reasons?

I think it has to do with sibear's special ability, boosting its status chance (or crit chance, I forget) for a short time after using a charge attack. Now that using the heavy attack drains the combo meter, its like you can't use the sibear's ability as freely as before the update (often re applying it because the duration is short.)

1 hour ago, 7.T. said:

Can anyone tell me if the Zaw Nikana scabbard bug fixed yet?

The scabbard doesn't show up in missions and there is a weird "phantom scabbard" in the arsenal sometimes. Is there supposed to be some other bug?

I suppose the fact that the Warframe holds the scabbard by the blade (or by the air when the blade is drawn) could also count as a bug.

Edited by Traumtulpe

On 2019-11-01 at 4:03 PM, (PS4)Ragology said:

I think it has to do with sibear's special ability, boosting its status chance (or crit chance, I forget) for a short time after using a charge attack. Now that using the heavy attack drains the combo meter, its like you can't use the sibear's ability as freely as before the update (often re applying it because the duration is short.)

Correct.

On 2019-11-01 at 5:21 PM, Traumtulpe said:

The scabbard doesn't show up in missions and there is a weird "phantom scabbard" in the arsenal sometimes. Is there supposed to be some other bug?

I suppose the fact that the Warframe holds the scabbard by the blade (or by the air when the blade is drawn) could also count as a bug.

The phantom scabbard as you called it is the bug I was referring to. I thought there was no way they could miss it with a main melee update. I don't know if my expectations are lower now or missing entirely.

Thank you both by the way