Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switching Syndicates Help

(PSN)xoDreamer

Question

I joined New Loka, Perrin Sequence and Red Veil. I have everything from New Loka and The Perrin Sequence and want to rank up the other 3 syndicates. 

I am an Enemy in Steel Meridian (0/44,000). I tried wearing the Steel Meridian Sigil but it just brings up my rank in Red Veil and lowers it for the other two. 

How do I rank up? Lol. I have a feeling the I'll need to get New Loka and The Perrin Sequence to 0, but I can be wrong, so I want to clarify. 

Thanks for the responses. 

11 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PS4)xoDreamer said:

I joined New Loka, Perrin Sequence and Red Veil. I have everything from New Loka and The Perrin Sequence and want to rank up the other 3 syndicates. 

I am an Enemy in Steel Meridian (0/44,000). I tried wearing the Steel Meridian Sigil but it just brings up my rank in Red Veil and lowers it for the other two. 

How do I rank up? Lol. I have a feeling the I'll need to get New Loka and The Perrin Sequence to 0, but I can be wrong, so I want to clarify. 

Whenever you rank up a syndicate, you will lose standing and may potentially demote as a result in other syndicates, that is how the system works.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)xoDreamer said:

Try to contact DE administrators.

1 hour ago, (PS4)xoDreamer said:

Currently I am sitting at Rank5 for New Loka, Perrin Sequence, Red Veil and also Steel Meridian.

Earning Steel Meridian as priority loses New Loka and Perrin Sequence standing, but using Red Veil sigil you will be able to earn Steel Meridian with 50% efficiency without losing New Loka and Perrin Sequence.

The trick here is to make Steel Meridian earn > lose

If you have already maxed New Loka and Perrin Sequence, use only Red Veil sigil to max both Red Veil and Steel Meridian.

If you want to earn all 4 standings in profit, the easiest method is play 1 day New Loka, 2 days Red Veil.

So all I am touching is New Loka and Red Veil only to max 4 syndicates.

Edited by SHArK-FiN

5 hours ago, (PS4)xoDreamer said:

You are not 0/44,000 you are in fact at 0/-44,0000 which means you are already at max standing for this rank.

You should be able to just rank up with them if you give them some stuff, which will bring you to -22,000/-22,000. Then you can get that up to 0/-22,000 and give them more stuff, and then you are in positive standing again.

Best combo is Suda, Hex and Steel Meridian.

Note: when you go down a rank with a syndicate, you will be high in standing for that rank. You can speed up the demoting by using that standing to buy stuff (e.g. relic packs). This means free stuff, like a 'farewell' gift.

• Like 1

If what you want is the syndicate only stuff, pretty much all of it is tradable, and you're on the three which is less popular, from what I've seen. Maybe find someone with the opposite syndicate set as a trading partner and just swap gear? That's what I do.