Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you heal your Warframe?

nalsur10

Question

Hello everyone, I've been thinking recently about the new reworks on some frames and the other day I invited my friend to go obtain the parts for Rhino. We needed some plastids for them, which led us to go to Piscinas. I brought Nekros for extra loot, he brought frost prime since we got it from twitch and was a bit tankier for survival with high shields.

I already have some protection with nekros' despoil and shield of shadows augment but he doesn't and eventually there comes a point in every mission when the enemies just get too tough and we are forced to leave.

Especially against factions that tend to bypass shields I am always worried about how I am going to heal myself if I don't have vazarin dash active. I've equipped life strike on my weapon and now that has me slamming the ground whenever I need health. Even if I liked playing Nyx I knew I wouldn't have been able to live as long as I did  without setting her up with reliance on her assimilate augmented absorb, even then energy parasites are a nightmare if you can't find them and kill them quickly at 50% movement speed.

Also I like my lovely Titania, but how do I perform heavy attacks now with her razorwing melee weapon now? I rely on those to heal her. 

What are some relatively easy ways that you heal a warframe you like to play that doesn't have an innate ability to self heal like Oberon or Trinity? My friend hasn't completed the sacrifice yet, so feel free to suggest arcanes but those are harder to obtain if you're not pouring plat into the game or trading.

Thoughts?

I've been reading the feedback forums on suggestions, but I just wanted to hear your thoughts first on how you heal yourself in a mission. Survivability seems to be a main concern in Warframe. I'm glad everyone rushes to revive me and appreciate it, but also mitigating how often it happens can make our gameplay a little more fluid throughout missions. 

36 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

- Rejuvenation aura

-Beast pet with Pack Leader+Hunter Recovery  (pack leader isnt really "needed" as that is how you heal your pet.  HR is what heals you.   This is my 2nd best healing method,  this handles any nicks and cuts or small chunks of damage)

-Robot pet with Synth Deconstruct+Synth FIber+ Health Conversion.   SD makes enemies your sentinel hurts sometimes drop HP orbs.  Fiber FORCES your frame to pick up all HP orbs.  HC grants armor on HP orb pick-up...  (all you really need as far as health recovery as SD but as long as you are using that you might as well get armored up also......this all relies on a 25% drop chance which is pretty horrible,  I dont really like this combo of mods)

-Any pet with medi-pet ray is a super crappy HP regen  (only activates sporadically)

-Magus elevate has a 75% chance of healing u 200 hp and you transfer INTO your warframe.  Not 100% and only 200 hp.  It works great when it works but is not very reliable. (Quills)

-Magus nourish? makes you Warframe regen hp when you transfer OUT of your warframe for x amount of seconds.  Reliable but time consuming and I dont remember the % of healing per second. (Quills)

-Magus Replenish? Heals you by 20% when you void dash?  I think this heals others who you dash through..  I've seen this used a little and it looked really effective...(quills)

-Magus Repair heals you and everyone else within 20meters by 20%/second while u hide in the void as operator.  This is favorite method of healing.  You are immune to everything while you heal.  The only downside is if you are in a time crunch.  But your usually not at 0% when you need healing.  I usually only use 2-3 seconds just to get back into the fight.)

Magus healing arcanes can be difficult because of the lag of transference sometimes.   

Great list, I'm intrigued on trying out the magus ones, but like others have mentioned it may require multiple uses if it's not 100%, or not ideal in a time crunch if healing is not a "burst" and more gradual.

The pet one seems awful like you said with the reliance on the 25% drop chance.

9 minutes ago, TermiteFrame said:

Specifically the Steel Meridian, New Loka, and Arbiters of Hexis procs.

I saw something on reddit once for these, I think they should be made more obvious because I don't know what +1 truth means in numerical values. I know cephalon suda increases max energy pool when using their weapons/mods, what about the others?

15 hours ago, reinforcers said:

are you asking for waframe that could heal other or self healing? or simply way to heal self without change your warframe? if you looking for squad healing there is a bunch of frame like Trinity, Harrow, Nidus, Oberon, Khora or self healing like Inaros or Wu Kong. there also bunch of skill augment that make the skill self healing like Saryn or Ember. if you like healing from other than frames, you can use Sentinel or Beast Mods like Medi Ray or Hunter Recovery. there also other stuff like Mantis Orbiter air support call can heal you

edit: FYI, oberon and Trinity is obtainable without doing the sacrifice, even Oberon can be done before doing anything else, just hunt some Eximus

I am just looking for answers for how you choose to heal your Warframe, to see what our options are throughout various stages of the game.

Just now, nalsur10 said:

I saw something on reddit once for these, I think they should be made more obvious because I don't know what +1 truth means in numerical values. I know cephalon suda increases max energy pool when using their weapons/mods, what about the others?

Veil and suda increase and restore energy, and according to the wiki perrin restores shields? I can confirm the first two, but I don't have much recent experience with the perrin sequence but I was fairly sure they also restored energy.

On 2019-11-07 at 8:15 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Either Mending Dash from the Vazarin focus tree, or I just play solo as Trinity. Yeah she requires a lot of micro but she's quite close to the God mode her name would suggest

I am probably not at a level where I can comfortably micromanage trinity, but I'd have to try and see some possible builds. Mending dash from Vazarin I found really useful for arbitrations with inaros because the high health pool is unaffected by nullifiers except for wearing off the armor from condensing his health. That and also it helps with rushing to aid teammates on the brink of death.

On 2019-11-07 at 7:00 PM, nalsur10 said:

interesting, what is healing return? also where do you obtain the daikyu amalgam? I'm assuming it's a mod yes?

the answer to this question could have been more specific IMO so:

in short, Healing Return is like a Condition Overload for Healing. if the enemy has 1 Status Effect, 11/hit. if the Enemy has 5, 55/hit.
it's strictly per hit, so if 5 Enemies are front of you and one has 5 Status Effects and the rest 2(practical number of Status Effects for numerous Enemies to have), and your Melee Weapon sweeps all of them, that would be 143 Health per swing.

so it can potentially escalate pretty quickly, especially if you mix your Weapon usage together so that your Guns can keep Enemies debuffed incase you need to Heal.

26 minutes ago, nalsur10 said:

I agree that the +1 stat is really badly explained; it means that each EXP point you get adds +1 to the Truth meter (or whichever meter, like Justice for Steel Meridian)

As for the temporary buffs, Justice adds Armor to your frame and I think Loka adds Max health to your frame

On 2019-11-08 at 9:42 AM, Spine_IV said:

Health Restore

Don't know if anybody uses them but I came across them in the Syndicate offerings the other day

I get these as random drops but you can also (havent read rest of thread), make them with parts scanned on earth missions (sunlight jade leaf plus x amount of sunlight threshcones).

Are there any other mods like Life strike/steal?. 

Do people use their pets for healing etc?

Tend to use squad healing via gear wheel a lot

Edited by NigglesAU
Yes

early on unless your frame has healing abilities you have to hope to find the red orbs in a mission for hp.

But once you progress in the game other things can heal you.

Arcanes, mods on sentinals, certain weapons special abilities, the operater varazin tree has a talent that lets you heal objectives, yourself, and allies by dashing through them.

It all depends.