Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ayatan Amber Star in Requiem Relics should really just be replaced with a Forma Blueprint.

Namah

Il y a 2 heures, Namah a dit :

Are you farming Requiem Relics for Amber Stars? Not me, not anyone I know, and certainly not any of the pubs I have played with on the many Requiem Fissure missions I've been in.

They really just don't fit there as a reward, especially to be one of the inconsequential rewards. Sorry to be harsh but it just looks stupid. I absolutely DO NOT want the answer to not having Amber Stars to be "Just go run Requiem Relics lmao" JUST because they are a common reward in them. What I am saying is DE should find a solution to Amber Stars outside of Requiem Relics, not just slap them in there like they had no idea what to put.

I dont look stupid and isnt lmao mood.

Well I understand the point of better reward.
But. I still pick Amber instead of kuva or riven shard when I dont find what I want.
Asking for a formas it look not very clever. When you already have hundred of relics who have it.

It look like a lot of people want everything ultimate, usefull, powerfull, in everyloot/everything. And will never have enough. It is really a problem when everything isnt optimized at 100%?
Actually requiem is farmed only for requiem mod, and having few other "non dramatically usefull" drop with it, is not a problem to me.
And the intersting part it.. "non interesting loot" give room for other update wthat will introduce loot that could need that place on requiem.

Yup, I can see your point about wanting better rewards, still asking for formas that you have a plenty way to get it's irrelevant.
People who complain, complain to have hundred of amber. Wich mean they are safe about that need, so they ask something they want,
and not looking about people who potentialy need that "useless loot". So well, we have 2 point of view, let DE choose the right one.

33 minutes ago, AnuKaneDai said:

It look like a lot of people want everything ultimate, usefull, powerfull, in everyloot/everything.

That's not the point. Well, kinda, having useful stuff is nice. The 13 new weapons require a combined 65 forma, it would be nice to have that drop from the relics that came with that system. The other point you're missing is that amber stars are easier to get elsewhere. That's why they don't feel like an adequate reward for a high level fissure and rare relics.

• Like 1

il y a 32 minutes, GruntBlender a dit :

That's not the point. Well, kinda, having useful stuff is nice. The 13 new weapons require a combined 65 forma, it would be nice to have that drop from the relics that came with that system. The other point you're missing is that amber stars are easier to get elsewhere. That's why they don't feel like an adequate reward for a high level fissure and rare relics.

🙂
Well, I understand the 65 formas But see.
A dont have the biggest amount of relic in all warframe. I still have at most, 60 standars relique of one kind (neo)
I can find people to pick up whatever relic with forma schem. A go farm captur mission for example.
As said, I got void trace, ducat, or part prime to trade and forma schem. and I also can xp my weapunz on endless.
A forma need 24h to be build. So 7 forma schem per week is more than enough. People have Hundred of relics they dont use.
And because of the 24h limitation, having 20 + schematic it's not worth it.
So people have a game mecanic they dont use. Got a reason to use it. And Captur is really fast to do. And in lith or Meso, just pick up a nuke frame.
And in a few game on the week or week end you can have enough to put your formas on crafting queue.

So isnt I dont see the point of amount of forma needed.
Is that people have a tool to get forma. That could be efficient. But they dont want to use it. And want another one.
Relic for older player with all prime, are useless. They got reason to exploit it. But for probably lazyness reason they want to farm everything in one party.
is that point I dont understand. You have cards on your hand to play the game in verstaile way. But people want to reduce it at using only one.

And people want a ton of forma BP, but because of the crafting time, they gonna be stuck.
So why not using that tons of normal dusty relics to get forma BP and make some ducat to get the next Baro carpet?
Why not using the tool you already have in hand? And complain that you cant use another one?

I'm not throwing at you any stone 🙂 Just that's what I dont understand.

And as I said, people with enough Amber dont want to hear about.
But If I have to understand that people want formas BP or better stuff than actual ones. Why those people cant understand I like those amber reward?

After yes. Maybe they arnt adequate at reward for high level. That's a relevant point.
But what about other loot? Kuva? Riven shard? And exilus that you can buy from your syndicat?
What reward to put instead?

Edited by AnuKaneDai

2 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

Is that people have a tool to get forma. That could be efficient. But they dont want to use it. And want another one.

Well what a coincidence, there's actually a better way to get amber stars than those relics. Why not use that method if you need the stars?

il y a 19 minutes, GruntBlender a dit :

Well what a coincidence, there's actually a better way to get amber stars than those relics. Why not use that method if you need the stars?

So I go like you, because it's interesting. Why dont you use the other relics to get forma?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

So I go like you, because it's interesting. Why dont you use the other relics to get forma?

I do, but it's extra time spent to get something required for this lich system, and it takes just as long, with little chance of getting it per relic. Why don't you farm amber stars the faster way?

On 2019-11-12 at 10:24 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Aren't ember stars stupidly rare tho?

Not really. When got Warframe, I played only solo for months, and I explored every mission map and ransacked every locker and storage container. Ratio of Amber to Cyan Stars was slightly over 1:4 every time I checked my inventory.

When I eventually became a bit more relaxed about looting, and mainly cracked open boxes as I passed by on the main misssion path, that ratio dropped.

My conclusion is that Amber Stars have a higher drop chance down the side-passages, and thus are largely missed by speed-runners but reliably found by dungeon-crawlers.

• 3 years later...