Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 9

MyNickisgone

I tried and tried and tried.  I will never get this #*!%ing test. Its absolute luck when it goes right and never in the real test. Can you please have a look on this test for me its impossible and the next time i didn't get it i will stop playing. All the money i put into my arsenal is in my opinion wasted. next money i put into another game because 24h hours of waiting time is enough time to play better games than this. from love to hate.

I assume the issue is the last area right? Throw on every enemy radar mod you have onto your frame.

Then when you jump into the final area immediately jump back and go into cover again. 3 of the enemies will soon group up and walk towards the start of the third area together. This is the time kill all 3 of them at the same time with a melee slam from high above. Afterwards you have time to observe the movement of the remaining 3 enemies from a safe position.

ty for the help. the quest i can't reach. but i try this with the slam from high above. i will train it tomorrow before i can do my next real try. this rank test is in my opinion unbalanced and there is no ordinary way out there. the devs should have a look at it. i think all shown and working ways are a bit of cheating. but there is no other chance than cheating i guess.

On 2019-11-13 at 5:25 PM, MyNickisgone said:

ty for the help. the quest i can't reach. but i try this with the slam from high above. i will train it tomorrow before i can do my next real try. this rank test is in my opinion unbalanced and there is no ordinary way out there. the devs should have a look at it. i think all shown and working ways are a bit of cheating. but there is no other chance than cheating i guess.

The last mainline update had some stealth changes and there have been a lot of complaints about the MR9 test since. I haven't seen an official response regarding the change yet though.

Any MR you pick up whilst trying to get past the test is not lost though and will be credited to you once you pass.

I agree that this mission is extreme cause it's need high patient, caution and preparation attacks . Perhaps Game should have make their playing course in different way so people can find this test is fit, or just move it to higher rank test. Because there are tests that in rank 10 above like for Rank 5 or 7 below.

I stopped ranking up because I like how 17/18/19 symbol looks as regalia. And only once I reached 19 I learned that you can practice those where Simaris lives.
I may have failed only a few times, but knowing this would've saved me quite a bit of frustration.

For last stage I did it with Skiajati. It's easier if you have a rush mod on that's maxed . Crouch Up top until the patrol comes forward and turns arround. Bullet jump or slide down and power / sneak attack center guy (your sword should grant you invisibility for 5 seconds now). Run to patrol on left, sneak attack (reset stealth), turn right and move to rear left patrol, sneak attack (reset stealth). Turn arround run behind front left pillar, wait for right side patrol. When they pass move behind them and sneak attack (gain stealth) turn left and bullet jump over hole in floor to rear right patrol, sneak attack (reset stealth). Aim up and bullet jump over platform patrol. Wait until you hit the ground to sneak kill them as in the air you will do your super hero landing and they wont die and you will be detected.

if you run a practice or 2 you will know the pace the patrols move at so the radar mods are not really needed