Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic lich hunter bullies are spreading "badwill", ban them.

Graavarg

1 minute ago, --Q--EXHALER_Wolf said:

What's the point in avoiding the lich? That's a selfish act in my opinion. You're basically preventing others from getting a chance to fight their own liches. This is why I feel forced to go solo once my lich gets annoyed enough. Getting the lich to lvl 5 should be the top priority cause after that his rage meter won't reset and you can have him spawn more frequently to try parazon mod combinations.

Because reasons, also that is a PuG, the almighty god DE allowed everything (beside few things specifically disallowed) in that field.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Inb4lock

You know the sad thing, there's a slim chance that a mod might be enjoying the circus the thread has become at the end and is holding off on locking it until people stop responding to it in good humor.

Just now, Aldain said:

You know the sad thing, there's a slim chance that a mod might be enjoying the circus the thread has become at the end and is holding off on locking it until people stop responding to it in good humor.

But that would imply the mods are *GASP* human, and *VISIBLE HORROR* have a sense of humour!

If you don't want to fight lich then don't.

Not fighting a lich is just a waste thought (unless you know you need a requiem you do not own yet). Free murmurs and you can guess the combination - this way it usually takes me 3-5 fights to kill a lich (beeing arround 10 missions).

Edited by Spyro_Haze

Okay that thread went on for long enough.

I remind you all : if somebody harassed you in game, no matter what the reason is, whether it's in game or in the forums, report them. I know that Lich issue is quite a sensible one, but if people start insulting and harassing you over it, as Sonic says, "that's no good".

Closing.

• Like 2