Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack resources insane

Vyra

1 hour ago, fantaisie said:

just do profit taker with credit booster, or index high risk, or just play the game more. railjack is endgame content. if u don't already have millions of credits laying around, ur not ready for endgame.

artificial endgame?

• 1 month later...

The resources requirement is INSANE!

30x Orokin Cells, 120x Copernics and 15x Argon Crystals🤮

Considering their dropping rate, it needs too much time, and especially Argon Crystals, they can not be restored.

I vigorously want to play the Empyrean, and I think it is natural for Rail Jack to require rather many/much rare resources. However, I am getting bored, feeling like giving up.

Necessaries must be reduced😔

19 hours ago, (PS4)yj-u_4 said:

The resources requirement is INSANE!

30x Orokin Cells, 120x Copernics and 15x Argon Crystals🤮

Considering their dropping rate, it needs too much time, and especially Argon Crystals, they can not be restored.

I vigorously want to play the Empyrean, and I think it is natural for Rail Jack to require rather many/much rare resources. However, I am getting bored, feeling like giving up.

Necessaries must be reduced😔

Don't complain about veteran content if you didn't put the hours in to be a veteran...

Sidenote; any argon crystals you already contributed to the build will stay there. (15 Argon are less than 1 hour of void btw)

• Like 1

On 2020-01-10 at 1:28 AM, Nesodos said:

Don't complain about veteran content if you didn't put the hours in to be a veteran...

Sidenote; any argon crystals you already contributed to the build will stay there. (15 Argon are less than 1 hour of void btw)

I DO because anyone who plays Warframe has the right to complain suggest, discuss to make this game better regardless of whether you are a veteran or not.

That means you can say what you want, too!

I just want to enjoy the Rail Jack. Also, I want newer players to do it.

Let's not make any contents exclusive of certain people, particularly newcomers.

Except "15 Argon are less than 1 hour of void," your sidenote is very helpful, since I did not notice I should store Argon Crystals in my Rail Jack, not in my Inventory.

But it was a little too late, because I have completed The Rising Tide😅

Completed the quest, but I am not feeling a sense of achievement, but am like fed up with it.

It should go like;

15x Orokin Cells
80x Copernics
10x Argon Crystals

Is this too less?🤔

14 hours ago, (PS4)yj-u_4 said:

I DO because anyone who plays Warframe has the right to complain suggest, discuss to make this game better regardless of whether you are a veteran or not.

That means you can say what you want, too!

I just want to enjoy the Rail Jack. Also, I want newer players to do it.

Let's not make any contents exclusive of certain people, particularly newcomers.

Except "15 Argon are less than 1 hour of void," your sidenote is very helpful, since I did not notice I should store Argon Crystals in my Rail Jack, not in my Inventory.

But it was a little too late, because I have completed The Rising Tide😅

Completed the quest, but I am not feeling a sense of achievement, but am like fed up with it.

It should go like;

15x Orokin Cells
80x Copernics
10x Argon Crystals

Is this too less?🤔

New players can enjoy RJ once they have an archwing but its not meant for newcomers and you won't be able to enjoy it without the proper gear. (you actually drag down the team...)

"Exclusivity" as you call it.... In this case means that you simply did not invest the time to reach this content (do you complain that a lvl 1 char in WOW can't join raids?)
Arbitrations for example unlock once you completed all nodes on the starchart. Most gear has a MR requirement before you can use it. Some stuff is locked behind quests...

The costs are totally justified for its intended audience and if you can't afford it then you simply are not meant to build it yet.

For what its worth, anyone who has played for a while should have most of the resources already except maybe the new resources (copernic, diodes, pustrels) and credits. Just completed my railjack last week with help from the money my one and only lich kept saving for me (RiP haha) and using credit booster (runs in index helps enormously). No idea what resource requirements are needed to build up stuff inside railjack though..