Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack resources insane

Vyra

15 hours ago, Vesiga said:

Argon is a real life resource, it melts into a gas at room temp

Argon is a gas, turning it solid requires a high-pressure/low-temp environment, so it definitely wouldn't occur naturally.

Also, solids sublime into gasses, not melt.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

Argon is a gas, turning it solid requires a high-pressure/low-temp environment, so it definitely wouldn't occur naturally.

Also, solids sublime into gasses, not melt.

The void doesnt care about naturally

3 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

Vauban prime was easy

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hema

now that's the real problem

Easy? Maybe If one was patient, Though how often would one tolerate spamming Defense Io Jupiter for Oxium. Plus camping alerts to not miss out on all that Nitain., back in the old days.

Technically same situation with Hema, but thats mostly since the samples have a sheet drop rate, Least we have ODS & ODD as perpetual farm spots so we aren`t relying on time-limited resources (Nightwave) or whenever we get another one of those fooking Ghoul purges to spin the wheel on its drop table. Plus we can always rely on loot frames, Smeeta and `boosters` to help on nudging the farm and its a clan donation activity then a stand alone crafting thing, So an active clan could greatly split up the needed amount quite a bit, Still a fooking pain in the arse though, So my statement basically still stands they need to lower it into the tens or hundreds digit and basically give anyone who has had a Hema in the their inventory atleast once should be given a couple of hundreds of mutagen samples. 

Edited by Avienas

Il y a 6 heures, Butterfly85 a dit :

Resource boosters work, and I'm guessing drop chance boosters do too, going by the wording. It's things like Desecrate, Pilfering Swarm etc that don't have an effect on these.

Desecrate still seem to work? I can confirm for kavat and resource booster. The credit cost might be a bit high for new players, but farming diodes and carbides is very quick and easy with a good team:

Révélation

1574776973-diodes.jpg

That was 30 waves.

The plains and orb valis resources will probably take a bit longer. Still very reasonable overall imo.

Edited by Robolaser

2 hours ago, Avienas said:

Easy? Maybe If one was patient, Though how often would one tolerate spamming Defense Io Jupiter for Oxium. Plus camping alerts to not miss out on all that Nitain., back in the old days.

Technically same situation with Hema, but thats mostly since the samples have a sheet drop rate, Least we have ODS & ODD as perpetual farm spots so we aren`t relying on time-limited resources (Nightwave) or whenever we get another one of those fooking Ghoul purges to spin the wheel on its drop table. Plus we can always rely on loot frames, Smeeta and `boosters` to help on nudging the farm and its a clan donation activity then a stand alone crafting thing, So an active clan could greatly split up the needed amount quite a bit, Still a fooking pain in the arse though, So my statement basically still stands they need to lower it into the tens or hundreds digit and basically give anyone who has had a Hema in the their inventory atleast once should be given a couple of hundreds of mutagen samples. 

I wasn't trashing your argument, just pointing something out

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Not trying to be combative, but anyone struggling to pony up 6 million credits probably doesn't need Railjack and has plenty of other content to worry about.

Prob the players who dont even have single prime mod or let alone r8-9

8 hours ago, DerGreif2 said:

Yes and no. Casual players need a lot of time to get there. It's simple as that. For some people it takes a week and for others maybe months. People with more time will have it faster and people with less slower. There is no need to rush things.

I am glad that the Railjack feels like a reward and not something that DE throws at you.

People need to deal with the fact that this is content for players that play for a long time or play a lot in general.

reward...

Man i already said i would have no problem with it if it was locked behind QUESTS!!!
Be it hard or complicated missions... but this is ONLY locked behind stupid grind.. not even the nice grind...

As i often said for many topics... i rather have a VERY hard mission with a 100% chance of drop/reward
INSTEAD OF just doing the same easy mission that only has artificial time extenders ( such as time counters ) or mob units ( kill 213123123 infested ).

And the least i need is credit sinks...
Credit sinks are ONLY beneficial for those who could hord them...
but they are a PUNISHMENT for people who do not...could not or do not want to play the economy part that much...

And as some people here mention it, SOME of you could or can farm 8 million in 7 minutes?
Good for you... not everyone does or did have that opportunity...not everyone is good at trading to make plats for boosters etc...

No quest schould be locked behind such a high credit wall...
What if i can only play for 30 minutes a day? considering everything else to do ( Nightwave, Sorties etc , which is the daily must or else...) how long would it take on to complete only 1 part ?? 3 months??? means they can play in a few years ??? come on...

6 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

I wasn't trashing your argument, just pointing something out

Its the salt build up of farming kuva liches with only up to the 6th hotfix active on console. Literally got to my 11th lich and the wanka decided to give me a 3rd kuva kraken, when my 10th lich ALSO gave kuva kraken, when my 7th and 8th ones decided to give me duplicates of kuva drakgoon. all 4 of them, being worst then the ones i got on the 4th and 5th liches. Aka i now am basically up to 4 duplicate weapons between 2 specific weapons.

TL;DR: Why the fook could d.e. not wait till console could get the 7th cert, so we were not stuck without crimson branch and chain dupes, i am literally 2995~ Mastery till MR 28 and i refuse to burn 15 more forma (technically a few hundreds of plat), just to inch myself there after i already did it with 2 weapons completely.

Never the less, this is why i also `hate` poorly designed content drops, Since D.E. really needs to do a proper planning on the hotfix cert ship outs, especially if its hotfixes that could drastically lower how much salt a entire player base has to deal with. Sure PC had to deal with it for a few days, but they should of honestly not have to had to deal with it first if the content was shipped out properly at first.

Back on topic though, I Really, do not get why d.e. has not taken a quick inventory check of irregular research like Hema and maybe threw in some kind of `guide tablet` that the Cephalon could of sent in the mail to give a few recommended spots on where to acquire the `chunky resources` that some players are griping about. Call it silly, but i think it would of been a nice preventative measure to reduce the resource salt build up for those crying about a measely fking 6 million credits. For those who are still ignorant of the content we call the Index.

Edited by Avienas

6 minutes ago, Vyra said:

reward...

Man i already said i would have no problem with it if it was locked behind QUESTS!!!
Be it hard or complicated missions... but this is ONLY locked behind stupid grind.. not even the nice grind...

As i often said for many topics... i rather have a VERY hard mission with a 100% chance of drop/reward
INSTEAD OF just doing the same easy mission that only has artificial time extenders ( such as time counters ) or mob units ( kill 213123123 infested ).

but they are a PUNISHMENT for people who do not...could not or do not want to play the economy part that much...

And as some people here mention it, SOME of you could or can farm 8 million in 7 minutes?
Good for you... not everyone does or did have that opportunity...not everyone is good at trading to make plats for boosters etc...

What if i can only play for 30 minutes a day?

Then you'll get there. Not sure I understand your argument. Are you mad when you boot up any other game and the "the end" credits screen doesn't roll because you ain't got time for that playing the game nonsense? 

On another note, assuming you're too busy working to have more than 30 min to play the game, you should have money to buy the end credits "I win" screen, que no? I'm not following that a person can have no time, AND no money. Those things seem rather mutually exclusive.

4 minutes ago, Vyra said:

reward...

What if i can only play for 30 minutes a day? considering everything else to do ( Nightwave, Sorties etc , which is the daily must or else...) how long would it take on to complete only 1 part ?? 3 months??? means they can play in a few years ??? come on...

Well, if you can only play 30 mins a day, you can always get a friend and run index, have one of you play goalie while the other plays scorer. People who know what they are doing can usually get each wave done in a few minutes or 5 minutes. You can always reset to a lower level version whenever you do but considering you only need a high power str revenant for mesmer armor and a catchmoon (fall off nerf is not going to ruin it for this), but you basically get 200k credits a `wave` on high-index. P.S. Goalie just needs to be a limbo, preferably high duration/range/efficiency.

Now if you play 1 round of high-index and clear on every 5 minutes, that means you would make 1.2 million credits at BASE every 30 minutes. Now if you want to capitalize that, you could use a credit booster to bring that to 2.4 million credits.

Course its been a while since i did the math crunch but the investment is 50k to get 250k back so technically you can an extra 50k per wave past the first round so you would get 450k on top of getting your 50k back in 2 rounds. Meaning it becomes 1.35 million if you do 3, 2-rounder high-indexes.

As for builds for the gun, You really do not need riven mods or anything, might have some issue on the latter half of wave 2 or even wave 3 if you lack things like Magnum Force and Primed Pistol Gambit & Primed Target Cracker.

Of course, this is all under the impression you can only do a round in 5 minutes on average. With enough practice(learning the maps, dealing with special enemies like the bursa, etc.) you likely will make that go much swifter (plus having a Enemy radar Aura or Enemy Sense exilus mod), Meaning you could likely get more then 6 rounds every 30 mins for even 8 or maybe even 10. Which could mean you would go up to 2 million credits every 30 mins with proper practice.

The point is, that earning credits is insanely EASIER, then it was before, can`t really be lazy to earn millions of credits, but once you include team mates and have right setups, its kind of a no issue to earn chonky easy amounts, in a rather relaxed way (Index) where you are have less chaos to deal with to earn the creds.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vyra said:

What game have you been playing? You can invest time or invest plat. This has always been the way. Each part only takes 5 runs of the index to fund (less if you go multiple rounds). 6 million is not a big deal for any established player. Part of my daily routine used to be running 1-3 rounds of index each day I played so I wouldn’t have to grind it all at once. The only way to be credit poor is if: 1) you are a new player; 2) you are constantly trading and spending all the credits you farm; 3) you’ve never made any effort to farm credits. New players should probably be focusing their time elsewhere but if they really want the new shiny they can go farm the index. Traders are used to grinding credits and this shouldn’t be an issue. If you’ve never farmed credits before, welcome to Warframe, the farming game.  Make sure to take advantage of the next double credit weekend to minimize future pain. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, M3tallius said:

I'm not following that a person can have no time, AND no money. Those things seem rather mutually exclusive.

Not all work in life gets paid but has to be done...like voluntary work withing politics and activism...
It takes time and gives no money as reward...

That was only ONE example, same goes for stuff like family and other things...

the Point here is not ME having XYZ amount of money or time.. its the Issue in general...
i don't remember the Second dream having this high amount of money needed to progress...

i am always against any sort of "sinks" .. sink mean there is to much of something.. but that is subjective... not EVERYONE has TO MUCH credit... so logically not everyone needs a SINK at all...

6 minutes ago, Avienas said:

, but once you include team mates and have right setups, its kind of a no issue to earn chonky easy amounts, in a rather relaxed way (Index) where you are have less chaos to deal with to earn the creds.

there you go... in livechat some of us have social anxiety and other problems...

ive been trying to trade things and all the wait and the rejection "sorry already bought"  and all that.. 
trying 8 hours to sell something to get credits pretty much ruins y mental and social energy...

as for index all videos i watch they use frames i don't/want/have to play... means i would need to change my entire game experience ONLY to make ingame money..
the exact part i totally defy...

Also WHO AM I PAYING CREDITS when i craft stuff in the orbiter?
Why cant't i just use my void power to destroy ordis and take my money back?
Why am i paying a machine at all?

3 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

I know chromas 4th gives credits bonus , but how do you use it ?

does efigy must stay on entire fight , is it before death or before picking up credits ?

You just plop it on its butt side close enough to touch the orb before it dies, party needs to be close to the effigy too

I'm starting to think this is almost a left vs right debate, within the context of our game. I don't like to trot that stuff into my virtual escape from it, but I'm a libertarian. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that you're a democrat @Vyra. It seems to be a fundamental world view difference that I think that setting goals in front of people and expecting them is a good thing, and others believe that their needs/wants should be provided for themselves, not BY themselves. What would you propose as a middle ground?

15 minutes ago, M3tallius said:

I'm starting to think this is almost a left vs right debate, within the context of our game. I don't like to trot that stuff into my virtual escape from it, but I'm a libertarian. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that you're a democrat @Vyra. It seems to be a fundamental world view difference that I think that setting goals in front of people and expecting them is a good thing, and others believe that their needs/wants should be provided for themselves, not BY themselves. What would you propose as a middle ground?

Im neither, ... 
I am for innovation and for technology, free market okay but essential things ( food, electricity, internet, habitats, and rights ) should be regulated by an administration ( so that everyone can use it )..., BUT on the same turn i am for freedom and national protection!!!

anyway this was reallife..

In game, i do not think we need "work" or "stress"...
Also i mentioned so often now in my posts... 

I WOULD LOVE hard missions completed ONCE to get specific reward instead of doing things like Index which are plain boring and repetitive ...

So, 6 Missions to get 1 Million each? yes! doing countless missions with fail risks and RNG to get maybe or may not the said amount? hell NO!
After all o play games to have fun.. not to do labor...if i wanna do labor i do real life labor and earn money to make a living...( and then play a game for fun to have some recreation time...)

Edited by Vyra

13 minutes ago, Vyra said:

So, 6 Missions to get 1 Million each? yes! doing countless missions with fail risks and RNG to get maybe or may not the said amount? hell NO!
After all o play games to have fun.. not to do labor...if i wanna do labor i do real life labor and earn money to make a living...( and then play a game for fun to have some recreation time...)

I think we’ve hit the crux of the issue here. You find Index to be difficult, it is not.  Like all things in Warframe, it is only difficult until you learn how it works. Have your clan mates help you, or do some research on the index. The index is no more grindy than anything else in this game. If you’ve got time to spend 8 hours trying to trade something you’ve got time to do 5 rounds of the index for each rail jack part. 

5 minutes ago, Vyra said:

we are 2 people...she also does'nt like index, she also prefers interesting missions over stupid conclave ripoff runs..

Then grind credits the long way or don't get the railjack it's simple as that. The cost is fine just wait till you get a credit booster as a log in reward and half the amount of runs you need. 

I'm done farming Cubic Diodes and Carbides. Took me 20 minutes each (DS Excavation and DS Defense), and I was not even using a booster. I have around 50 Pustrels after 20 minutes of mining on the Plains, and have not started with Copernics.

So far they feel like rather tame quantities.

Even as a new player (I'm not though), just playing the game at a slow pace should net you more than enough by the time you actually reach The Second Dream, so I don't understand what the fuss is about.

• Like 1