Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo mode needs increased XP and Enemy spawn rate.

ShortbusGangster

• 2 weeks later...

Well, hope you will get those increased for you only. When it's come to issue don't blame whatever else for too hard this and that when you only think for easy and simple missions that you don't even look for the pictures just right ahead, sortie, nightmares, nullifiers, Assassinss running to you. Enjoy that.

And Assassins can appear in Lich territories, CC and radiation, you have to cover other things aswell, have you thought those yet ? ( AT LEAST )

52 minutes ago, Twilight-Knight said:

And Assassins can appear in Lich territories

Yup, and it is hilarious! My other Warlord (MR28) was helping my on the Lich-held Lua spy mission because I absolutely suck at it. My Lich was level 4 and Shadow Stalker spawned on him when he was in the spy vault. He hasn't been hosed by Stalkie since MR14. We both had a good giggle.

I play almost exclusively solo and aside from a couple of known maps such as the Earth defence and once on an Extraction on Mars I don't see these spawn issues at all. XP is oobviously much lower since you can't gain affinity from squadmates but that's one of the prices you pay for playing solo IMHO. You simply have to be better at the game when playing solo as there is nobody to carry you and you have to adapt to your "disadvantage". Captures, Sabotages and Spy missions all offer increased XP for completing objectives as do Dark Sectors. Frankly I couldn't stand the Hydron method of levelling anyway, I want to actually play the game.

Absolutely NO

This is a co-op game and must be incentivated the co-op gaming

If you want to play solo, no problem, but take your triple time for leveling, triple time for make mission, stay alone bored in an angle to cry, take your decreased exp, ridiculous mob spawn number and increased difficulty. Playing in solo must have a lot of malus and no bonus.

Since the Kuva lich update i've seen in the forum an increased number of people that start to convince people to play solo; and to be right the update the DE has created was bad thinked and playing solo give you more bonus than play with a team (brute spawn of your lich, no time-lose with unrewarding other people lich etc..) but this MUST NOT BE the regular of the game. I think De must invest time to think how to create better environment for a co-op playing mode instead of reward solo mode player (also add some penalities to troll and toxic player in the community, to create better environment).

Sry for my bad english.

11 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

~snip~

just because a game has coop doesnt mean people should be made to deal with other people since the game also has 3 other modes. 2 of which are solo group hybrid and one dedicated solo. Warhammer Vermintide 1 and 2 can be played solo and the spawn amount doesnt change. killing floor 1 and 2 can be played solo and even takes less time to grind xp than with a group  because enemies are much easier to kill. guess what? doesnt stop people from grouping.

teaming up should be something people want to do because its fun, not because of rewards. increasing spawn for solo is not going to stop people from teaming up.