Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave intermission feedback

(PSN)BlightDragon89

Overall, I am really glad that new players are getting a chance to get some of the drops from episodes 1 and 2. However, for those of us that did get them, we end up getting nothing. I would suggest making those rewards a toggle perhaps, like you can pick to get repeats, or you can get creds or kuva or something like that. That would make it more rewarding for long time players to keep doing the intermissions. 

This idea came about because I just realized that at rank 24, your done getting creds for the shop. Half of what is head of that is stuff from prior episodes that I already have. I dont' want to take that function away from new players, but I hope something like the above tweek can be done to keep us long time players invested in the Intermissions.

17 hours ago, (XB1)JubiShark said:

Really hating the free rare arcane or capture/kill a hydrolist in Nightwave. Market prices plummeted and I've known of many that straight up quit because of it

Not really sure why anyone would quit over being asked to do a Hydrolist or because the market on the rare arcane's bottomed out. You really don't need to do every challenge to hit max rank for any given NW episode. As far as the market, in WF economy, the market does this all the time. Something new comes out, and its what to make plat off of. Something get easier to get, the price drops. Its the way the TC has always worked. Pure supply and demand. They could just switch to a new plat making venture. 

IDK, to each their own i guess.

I'm one of those chumps who missed out the first time around, but ABSOLUTELY this idea.

Instead of having set duplicate rewards, give us 'Legacy Tokens' or something that can purchase rewards from previous Nightwaves. Make the lower-rank reward things like the Wolf Salute or Sigils cost 1-2 Legacy Tokens, and make the armour/syandana sets cost like 4-6. Then, just make the reward ranks give you enough for the rewards as it stands, but letting us buy what we need (and have filler items like nitain/potatoes/forma/kuva, or even aura/umbra forma for higher cost)