Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giving Kuva Lich Disarm and Nullify Ability against Warframes

Libpea

Many people say Kuva Lich is easy to defeat and not challenging enough, maybe Lich hasnt been the Nemesis enough. I use mostly melee so I enjoy fighting Lich, dodge and attack, find opening to jump in and out to avoid being grab. But it becomes easy when you just stand and shoot Lich from afar, and the Lich will do nothing about it, so how Lich is the nemesis when it doesnt have Loki's Disarm ability. Or warframe with invisibility, Lich doesnt do anything and makes it easy for players to defeat lich.

I like it everytime the lich freezes my warframe with frost ability, feel like i have to struggle out of that state to survive, it would be great if lich has disarm ability (for a short time or permanent until the lich is gone) to force you into combat, or lich has ability to nullify your active skills and prevent you from using your skills. So this would make the fight more fun and interesting, forcing players to find ways to engage kuva lich.

Edited by Libpea

6 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Had you fought Radiation Lich yet?

About 10 times for radiation so far, havent noticed any challenge. I only notice with the freeze effect from cold lich. 🙄

Edited by Libpea

1 minute ago, Libpea said:

About 10 times for radiation so far, havent noticed any challenge. I only notice with the freeze effect from cold lich.

Yeah the Radiation Lich is the only one with Loki’s Radial Disarm (not the Toxin one). So what you noticed from that exact Lich mostly explains what would happen if most Liches had a similar Ability. 

3 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Yeah the Radiation Lich is the only one with Loki’s Radial Disarm (not the Toxin one). So what you noticed from that exact Lich mostly explains what would happen if most Liches had a similar Ability. 

My bad then, I use melee as my main, even hotkeyed Left mouse for melee, and E for shooting gun, that;s why i didnt notice. I meant it would be great to give chance to have disarm and nullify on any lich as basic skills, would be more fun than just on 1 kind of Lich, and just need to keep elemental abilities to current kinds of Lich.

48 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

Yeah,sure. And add them 1billion dmg pls. So there will be like literally zero reason to even touch this content 🙂 Its already kinda useless and grindy for no reward. And u want to make it harder :DDD WP

Is the current lich system hard? No, definitely NO 🙄 It;s just grindy like u said, and for reward, i see many rewards from this system, maybe not the reward you are looking for though 😙 I dont mind the grind very much actually.