Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to return the old archwing flight system

Acryt

3 hours ago, Lord__Sauron said:

Uh... okay that was my only fault. I won't even try to delete such dumb reply I posted there. My apologies.

But still... I said the truth with finding it harder. I don't know how old system would make that many people bump into walls that often (it was rare even in small rooms/corridors for me), but that's exactly my problem now with new system. I just keep bumping into walls, the floor or the roof whenever I'm in medium to small rooms or if there are too many obstacles in the way cause I can't manage well the ammount of speed like I could before the rework. That without a Volt or the kind casting a speed buff closeby that makes me go instantly into the wall, and going back makes me go to the other wall. Also, since directionability is now tied to the mouse I can't help myself with the movement keys like back then where I could do aerial drifts to turn right or left (those current strafes don't help a bit)

If it's that easy then please tell me how cause I don't seem to find the trick myself

Your opinion is valid. 

Titania plays better.  I'm spending less time clipping through geometry.  

I used to have to solo missions and now I can actually squad up.  

You articulate well. You seem smart and I know you will adapt. 

Its jist different but many people like the changes. You are not wrong in sharing your feedback.  You should as it is your game too.

But I'm happy to see players interested in playing this mode when before id be forced to skip it or solo it.  

My main issue is that, unless you're semi-stationary as a flying/floating turret, flight controls and weapon aiming are now slaved together when rushing/overboosting, removing a lot of fine control together vit the start/stop nature of this craptastic inertialess flight model.

it wasn't perfect before due to eccessive inertia, but what we have now is a S#&$ty noclip camera