Jump to content

Warframe at the Game Awards!


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Frozen_Waifu said:

Hi, still didn't get mine but I got the Cy Glyph from watching the Warframe Stream so I guess it's still just being slow.

No, it is never this slow, a lot of people didn't get it.  I didn't get mine either and I always get the drops really fast since I linked my account. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They sent my Glaxion Vandal to the wrong account. My second account that isn't connected to twitch prime in any way at all, maybe it was over a year ago but I doubt it. I messaged support and they basically just gave me instructons on how to link and unlink my twitch account. I wasn't that upset about it and while I'd like it fixed the flippant response from support was borderline infuriating. They made it pretty clear they're not going to fix their screw up though. Also, I know the accounts are linked properly because I've received other twitch drops with no issue.


Good luck to anyone else who didn't receive theirs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2019-12-06 at 2:14 PM, [DE]Helen said:


The biggest night in gaming is back on December 12! Join us for The Game Awards and tune in to see Rebecca on-stage to present a special Warframe announcement!

Not only do you not want to miss this exciting news, but we’re also running a special Twitch Drop: the rare Glaxion Vandal! Usually only available from in-game events, you’ll be able to freeze your enemies in a flash with this chilling Primary Weapon.


Watch any channel in The Game Awards directory on Twitch for 30 minutes consecutively with your accounts linked to receive this once-in-a-blue-Lua drop!*

*Twitch Streamers! If you're planning on co-streaming The Game Awards, make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts are linked so your community gets the Glaxion Vandal Twitch Drop! 

Make sure your Warframe account is linked to Twitch to receive the drop! One drop per account.

The Game Awards begins on December 12 at 8:30 pm ET!

Other people may think this is useless, but I'm just sad I watched like 2-3 hours of game awards to get nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Xydeth said:

its funny how ppl actually didnt care about watching the game awards and only wanted glaxion v....same like listening/watching a musician only for his/her looks instead of the actual music....

The game awards were 90% ads and the other 10% was a corporate circle jerk. Apex still won after thier $200 microtransaction and called those who said it was outrageous freeloaders. The Game Awards are about as credible as elections in the United States. The vote doesn't matter, the establishment chooses the winners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...