Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva chakkur

Dmc4u

seeing as this Weapon has relatively high Base Damage, high Crit Chance, Crit Damage, and Status Chance.... you've already got all of your free Stats just natively.
the Weapon even has extra Headshot Damage. it's already got all of the features you'd get with an Optic, without one.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1

I rather it didn't have a scope. If you can't learn to use it without a scope than you shouldn't use it.

Also, the thing does surprisingly well with Archwings. Just fly up and shoot down on your enemies. It's also supposedly good against the Eidolons. I'll have to test it out my self since I have a rad based one.

10 hours ago, OmegaDonut said:

The gun is a scope less sniper rifle.  Something like a Springfield 1903 or a Mosin.  Heavy round, rewards headshots and precision aiming.  Definitely not for the ignis crowd.  

its just a rifle. closer to a lever action rifle than sniper in my opinion

Its a flintlock rifle. Has 50% additional headshot damage. Awesome stats while having no self damage. Best with hunter mumu mod. No change needed. This thing already oneshots eidelon limbs. (Not as strong as the Rubico Prime, but I'd say its better than the Lanka).

• Like 1