Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Reward In Abandoned Derelict In Ruse War Field Veil Proxima Is Bugged

Vyra

Someone asked me to post this due to him/her having problems posting on the forums for whatever reason, so here it goes, its copypasta.

For context, basically after going into the derelict and getting the reward or data inside, we got something but when we extracted there was nothing. What exactly did we get? I ran this a few times but it's always nothing. It just doesn't appear. I think it's supposed to be the Shedu or a quest, maybe even some lore. Any story content would have been great. ;(

Same here. We got nothing.

One guy rushed in alone and hacked the console. The host got that same "unidentified" message you did. The rest of us didn't.

The guy that picked it up aborted or crashed and left squad, so I don't know if he got anything, but the rest of us ( host included ) didn't get anything after returning do dojo.

Sucks. Was a cool experience to find and explore the derelict, but seems buggy.

If you hacked the console and completed the mission you got the reward, it's just not obvious because it lacks the IDENTIFIED: marker that cache items usually have. If you get the cache before mission completion it will show up as a 3rd bonus item in the mission completion pop ups. If you get the cache after completing the mission it will show up in the mission success screen underneath the 3 skirmish rewards and before loot drops.

Also the drops are quite poor. You have a 8.6% chance for each Spectra Vandal part and a  65.6% chance to get either 3x Fresnels, 4x Kestrels, or 50-300 Dirac.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
il y a 38 minutes, metalfiller a dit :

Could you tell me how can I enter the Derelicts? I went around all the derelict and I couldn't find a way to go inside.

Get closer around 1000 metres and Cephalon Cy lets you know that there is a derelict nearby. It's a big black tower and I've only seen it in Ruse War Fied.