Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Endo bug in Railjack

Etharien

I just performed a railjack mission on saturn, and i looted an endo ball in space. The endo didn't go away, but it kept looting and gave me an infinite amount of endo. It wasn't until i went into the grineer base that it disappeared. I'm posting it here as I don't want to get my account banned. I did not do it intentionally. Another player was in the mission with me @RIOT who can verify that it was accidental.

Below is a link:

https://imgur.com/a/0ZmZmAO

Edit: I too have been trade banned for 2 weeks as well

Edited by Etharien
Account update

Can confirm!

Etharien noticing the bug.

SS of bug.

One thing however, after the mission was completed there was no endo in the succuss screen for me, I don't know if it was added or not.
Edit: yep, it was added... I have over 1million endo now and I know for sure I didn't have anymore than 450k. also I have been trade banned for 2 weeks 😞

Edited by RIOT

Well hopefully DE takes a look at this. I was over Etharien's shoulder when he got this bug and i literally watched him flip out and actually try to STOP getting more endo... I know if i was in his situation i probably woulda just kept going... i mean in for a penny in for a pound right?

Edited by Skaleek

22 hours ago, RIOT said:

Can confirm!

Etharien noticing the bug.

SS of bug.

One thing however, after the mission was completed there was no endo in the succuss screen for me, I don't know if it was added or not.
Edit: yep, it was added... I have over 1million endo now and I know for sure I didn't have anymore than 450k. also I have been trade banned for 2 weeks 😞

yikes they need to fix that. also rip. 

• Like 1

So while stil waiting what I hope is the final fix and answer for the out of the bluie ban I received on Monday, I will share what cause it in case any other Tenno suffer the same problem and know what to look at or maybe if you notice something weird in your rewards can make a preventive report to support:

According to support, a bot banned me on Monday 16 thanks to a bugged out RJ mission played on Saturday 14 (I played so much that day, all with randoms, I cannot remember particular details) what in theory gave me 13701 Endo , thing what don´t even noticed because: a) There were so much bugs what a lot of rewards/end of mission screens were bugged out, b) Is impossible to pay attention to all drops, and Endo? Who really pay attention to that?

So I shared what I could with support and was able to nail down two relevant things what maybe cause to whole problem: a) Resource Drop Chance booster, I was carrying one from a Sortie reward extended by another one from the daily log in rewards, b) A complete game crash after a double host migration in a RJ mission (fuuun), report of that send with the automated tool (sadly didnt save the WAR nuber, didnt look important) what could have happen around that time.

I will share how everything goes, but the idea of this post was mostly to give the advice of pay attention to your rewards or any weird crash what could potential ruin your game without even knowing it.

Thanks to Etharien for sharing what is looks the cause of the headache:

Edited by KikuVasNormandy

En 16/12/2019 a las 19:20, Etharien dijo:

I just performed a railjack mission on saturn, and i looted an endo ball in space. The endo didn't go away, but it kept looting and gave me an infinite amount of endo. It wasn't until i went into the grineer base that it disappeared. I'm posting it here as I don't want to get my account banned. I did not do it intentionally. Another player was in the mission with me @RIOT who can verify that it was accidental.

Below is a link:

https://imgur.com/a/0ZmZmAO

In my case was a pick up of 13170 what I dont even noticed probably thanks to missions bugs and get a ban due to EULA violation, shared this post with support to see if finally be can close my ticket.

On 2019-12-16 at 11:20 PM, Etharien said:

Edit: I too have been trade banned for 2 weeks as well

but surely not because of this bug? did the endo even get into your account or was it just a 'visual' glitch? might be the same as the respawning turrets too - which i think they fixed already.

hace 22 horas, fr4gb4ll dijo:

but surely not because of this bug? did the endo even get into your account or was it just a 'visual' glitch? might be the same as the respawning turrets too - which i think they fixed already.

In my case my EULA ban was cleared after this bug was confirmed and those 13170 endo manually deleted from my account, so... support should fix those ban if they write to support I hope. Luckly after 3 days my account was cleared and Im back in the game.

19 hours ago, KikuVasNormandy said:

In my case my EULA ban was cleared after this bug was confirmed and those 13170 endo manually deleted from my account, so... support should fix those ban if they write to support I hope. Luckly after 3 days my account was cleared and Im back in the game.

Did u write your ticket under Banned/Suspended Category or something else and how long did u wait ?