Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Copernics

(PSN)UncleFuse

Question

Hi all just wondering... is it possible to farm Copernics in normal void missions? I have had someone tell me you can so I tried cause I "Dislike" mining lol I tried and got zero.. from my reasearch it doesn't drop from there. Can someone confirm or deny Copernics drops from normal void missions please?

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Seems to be an undocumented change from Update 27, but the best is still to join Railjack missions (even if yours is not ready yet), you'll get a S#&$ton quite fast.

they don't have Empyrean on consoles yet... I was about to recommend the same as you until I saw OP is a console tenno.

Since you hate mining, you'll want a fast method for it.  As Kista- said, go to Deck 12. Tons of nodes in a relatively small area. When you find a blue node, just quickmine it to clear it, focus on the red nodes.  Make sure when you enter Deck 12 that you go all the way into the boss chamber (you don't need to start the fight), as that will trigger the ability for the door back out to open. Besides, there are nodes in the boss chamber, anyway 😉.  I found this the fastest way to get copernics before Phase 2 released.  Best of luck to you 🙂

Edited by Andvarja

3 hours ago, (PS4)AustraliaaMate said:

Hi all just wondering... is it possible to farm Copernics in normal void missions? I have had someone tell me you can so I tried cause I "Dislike" mining lol I tried and got zero.. from my reasearch it doesn't drop from there. Can someone confirm or deny Copernics drops from normal void missions please?

I actually got quite a few copernics in the void while farming the 15 argons.  I was running a max range Limbo to break open everything with both resource boosters and a smeeta on the void 2 sabotage.

With the drop chance booster its actually a PITA to mine the things because the booster skews the nodes to about 80% blue gems.  You just don't find that many red mineral nodes.  So the void bonus was a nice surprise.

EDIT - checked my inventory for the real numbers.  In my first go at mining I hit 90 copernics and it took a while like I said.  From the 2 void sabotage missions I got 146.  But I'm maxing out on boosters, etc so YMMV.  As a point of comparison I also got 28 argons in those 2 missions.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR