Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics... I have too many of them already.

MiMiren

With the newest update we get relics from doing railjack missions. But I already have hundreds of relics. Honestly, at least credits can be used right away and everything that is craftable requires them.

Just thinking about doing even more fissures makes me feel bad. After getting a relics from a mission I then have to do a fissure mission. And there are so many ways to get a lot of them already, do we need even more? I'll take those measly 3k-5k credits over a relic any day, instead. 

No more relics pls. Something else. At least something half useful, please. I put 6mil credits, farmed new resources, farmed 15 argon crystals, 12h x 6 of waiting, just to get even more relics???

MADNESS.

Edited by MiMiren

2 minutes ago, MiMiren said:

I'll take those measly 3k-5k credits over a relic any day, instead. 

I would much rather they give us relics. But make them exclusively from the current PA, or PV.

I have no use for 3-5k credits, they stack on with the rest of mine to add to my millions. This is a useless reward for many people. And there are other methods that are so much more efficient for obtaining credits (and relics).

Just now, Skaleek said:

Oh my friend. Relics are always useful. Save those relics and keep gathering them. You run out of them quick enough.

You don't have to tell me how quickly i run out of them. I wish they were gone by now, because the last time I went to hieracon was before valkyr prime release. She is vaulted now, just so you know.

I just do fissures and other missions and I still have quite a lot. I used to use syndicate standing to get more relics from time to time, now I don't even do that. Instead im slowly switching to the other 3 syndicates to get their captura scenes.

Just now, MiMiren said:

You don't have to tell me how quickly i run out of them. I wish they were gone by now, because the last time I went to hieracon was before valkyr prime release. She is vaulted now, just so you know.

I just do fissures and other missions and I still have quite a lot. I used to use syndicate standing to get more relics from time to time, now I don't even do that. Instead im slowly switching to the other 3 syndicates to get their captura scenes.

Worst case, you can sell them for platinum.

Being able to get brand new Relics (Ivara Prime, yo) as an aside on a new game mode you're playing, that's ... bad now?

Well alright then, for those that don't love hoarding consider their Relic wealth as "too much" / never realistically depletable,
maybe there could be some kind of exchange option, say, turning Relics into (a smaller-than-15 amount of) Ducats directly,
would that be a decent solution?

Or, how about a Transmutation option, turn 4 Relics of the same tier into one equal or (at a ~50% chance) higher tier Relic (excluding T5),
that not least would give another source for Axi Relics, which can be an issue seeing how nowadays, Squads staying until Rotation C is sadly rare.

1 minute ago, Hobie-wan said:

As I and others have said. Melting relics for traces would be great to clear stuff out and make something useful.

Well traces right now are only used to upgrade relics. But sure if we had more uses for traces and then be able to convert relics into traces that may make them more usefull for people that have a lot of relics.

Now that I think about it, allowing players to use traces to open relics might be nice. At least I would need to do a lot less fissure missions.