Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarves Getting Inside Of Me?

FillyRarity

Scarves.

They seem to be getting more and more bold each and every day.

It started off just merrily flapping around my neck like a cute little thing, now it has started aggressively entering me.

It just gets inside of my neck and wriggles around for a bit, and then leaves back to its normal place.

It's disturbing.

Does this happen to others?

Rape jokes?

Stay classy, all.

Uh... Not what I intended, I assure you.

Sure, my dumb &#! dirty humour, but no. No rape.

It's the only way to describe it.

It's normally just a normal scarf and flaps round my neck, but then it does indeed forcefully enter my neck.

Edited by FillyRarity

Certain scarves have the wrong attachment point with certain frames. I suspect they aren't individually adjusted.

The scarf that works best is the Nekros exclusive one, since the attachment points are very specific and don't have to work for other frames.

I own them all and i find it very shoddy work, i wonder if they are ever going to fix this. But nothing new there.

Certain scarves have the wrong attachment point with certain frames. I suspect they aren't individually adjusted.

The scarf that works best is the Nekros exclusive one, since the attachment points are very specific and don't have to work for other frames.

I own them all and i find it very shoddy work, i wonder if they are ever going to fix this. But nothing new there.

So it's a proper issue then?

Ah, that's good. I suppose.

It's really creepy when it clips into your frame, so.

I noticed this...

Uru works best on big frames like Rhino.

Yomo and Asa looks okay on slim frames like Mag.

But try to put a "slender frame" scarf on a thick frame and you will have clipping, the other way around if you put a "big frame" scarf on a slender one you will have floaty stuff around their necks.