The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feelings Towards Ember Prime

W4RM4CHIN3

I feel like everyone thinking Ember isn't a good frame to Prime because she isn't in a great state right now aren't considering the fact that her Priming could lead to her actually getting the attention she needs balance-wise. 

That said, no objections.

Complaining about someone's -- or in this case, a group's -- decision(s) because they aren't what YOU wanted is childish.

i think its perhaps more childish to think of this as anything more than a joke.

not much of a discussion going on here.

just a bunch of people with a "that feel bro..." mentality.

My blood is about to boil over ember.

Get it guys? Boil... She's fire..?

Hehe... I'll leave.

Anyway, Ember Prime sits kinda well with me.

I like any prime for the sexy sexy sexy look of them, but if it's just as weak as normal ember... Eh, not so hot... (GET IT? I'M A DAMN COMEDY GOD).

Nyx or Saryn would be more USEFUL as a prime.

Saryn's main use right now, is to run next to the automatic doors on each level, make sure they are open, then move aside as her more useful teammates run in and kill stuff while Saryn sits in the corner and cries quietly about how 2 of her skills aren't worth using, and the other two are worse versions of other Warframe's skills.

I feel like everyone thinking Ember isn't a good frame to Prime because she isn't in a great state right now aren't considering the fact that her Priming could lead to her actually getting the attention she needs balance-wise. 

That said, no objections.

Ember is only really weak vs Grineer right now. Against the other 2 factions she dominates. Even Corpus on Pluto don't have enough armor to survive 3 ticks of WoF, and Infested are easily herded into a Fire Blast then slaughtered en masse.

First prime after Excalibur Prime was the coolest frame in the game, then the most attractive, and now the hottest. I have no complaints.

Ember is the most pointless warframe in this game

That would be Trinity Haha. 

Both have their strengths and weaknesses, both are frames which I have played exclusively the past week.

If you don't know how to harness their strenghts then don't claim them useless.

I expected a Rhino Prime, I said once the warframes need be released in order, I like Ember is "sexy" and good against infected ... but I think she did not deserve the rise to the Warframe "elite" yet.

Good thing you aren't designing the game then.

Good thing you aren't designing the game then.

Dude is just my opinion, if you do not like ... is okay, I have not compelled you to accept it, this is a forum where we can opine or not?

I leave you a comment I made recently about the ember prime ...

Wait, What!? Ember Prime? why not a Rhino Prime or Loki Prime? the Primes should follow an order: Male ---> female ---> Male.

Well you are the developers but would have preferred a Rhino Prime :P hope to see soon the design Ember Prime :D.

Cheers Guys!!.

Peace...

Wait, What!? Ember Prime? why not a Rhino Prime or Loki Prime? the Primes should follow an order: Male ---> female ---> Male.

excalibur - frost - mag - ember

looks fine to me.

Dude is just my opinion, if you do not like ... is okay, I have not compelled you to accept it, this is a forum where we can opine or not?

Well you are the developers but would have preferred a Rhino Prime :P hope to see soon the design Ember Prime :D.

Cheers Guys!!.

Peace...

And I shall voice my own opinion that Ember prime is a good choice.

because half of the comunity are just lil rhinos

This.

We know from the past streams that Ember and Mag were furthest along the prime road. I expected this.

and this too.

excalibur - frost - mag - ember

looks fine to me.

Annnd that three.

There's only a handful of Rhinos that actually are true to him. Seems there's alot that use him as an "easy mode" frame.

As for me, I'm not at all disappointed about Ember Prime. It's probably the only Prime I might actually work towards obtaining.

Edited by SoulEchelon

People complain about Ember Prime because they don't actually know how to play Ember.

Ember is still amazing even if its "nerfed" or "broken", you guys may just be using the wrong mod set up because it destroys anything and everything whenever i am using it.

Looking forward to it.

People complain about Ember Prime because they don't actually know how to play Ember.

Ember is still amazing even if its "nerfed" or "broken", you guys may just be using the wrong mod set up because it destroys anything and everything whenever i am using it.

Looking forward to it.

Really, REALLY? You're gonna use the 'l2p noob' argument for EMBER? Holy S#&$.

Looking forward to it.

Okay, I keep seeing random people state this, yet they never actually reveal how she's "supposed to be played" when her powers are a direct contrast to her stats.

So, enlighten us. And if you say anything about forma'ing her, then your statement is null and void.