Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That disruption node on Mars...

(NSW)Edcaous

I was watching a Warframe stream by a new player, and when he got to Olympus on Mars, he was very confused. Little Duck appeared on a transmission, started talking about "Alad V" and "Conduits," and this whole time I had no idea that new players had access to disruption nodes at all.

Isn't Little Duck only supposed to be talked to after "The War Within?" Since you need your spoiler ability to see her?

I was thinking that it would be a better idea to have our old friend Maroo to be the one to walk players through the mission. Or at least prevent players who haven't met her yet from accessing the node?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Warah said:

You can see her after you finish Fortuna quest  she just wouldn't speak with you unless you use ur 5.

Yeah, but the point is that it's a bit confusing to have her appear in such an early node. She even goes on to talk about Alad V and his conduits.

Little Duck being involved in disruption at all just feels... completely out of place. Why the hell is she involved in this? I feel like it made more sense when it was just Ordis like for the original Jupiter node.

i also didn't mind little duck in fortuna but man it feels like a lot of her disruption lines are just dumb. "if the goods blow up you don't get the goods, EVER." Yeah???

Edited by OvisCaedo
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

but man it feels like a lot of her disruption lines are just dumb. "if the goods blow up you don't get the goods, EVER." Yeah???

The original line was "something happens to the conduit, you don't get the goods, ever." It's less "Captain Obvious" and more "there's no backdoor cheat hack, the conduits are the only way"

Thanks for all the replies guys. If you ask me, 

33 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

Why the hell is she involved in this? I feel like it made more sense when it was just Ordis like for the original Jupiter node.

It did, which was why I suggested that they used Maroo instead. She's like the person who tips the tenno with ayatan locations, so it would make a lot of sense.

It would also reintroduce an old character that we rarely see anymore, outside of "weekly ayatan hunt."

Edited by (NSW)Edcaous