How do I make my kavat vasca survive?

Soleyman1

Question

13 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Soleyman1 said:

How do I make my kavat vasca survive?

Stasis it.

2 minutes ago, Soleyman1 said:

basically, I can't make my kavat vasca tought enough to survive at least 1 minute.

Its the standard behavior for all pets.

2 minutes ago, Soleyman1 said:

I use enchanted vitality, and it has got 1k health but still, it doesn't seem enough?

Because health doesn't make it survive. Its the entire collection of stats that make it last longer.

However, it will never outlast your Warframe, or the enemy damage scale that its subjected to.

5 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

However, it will never outlast your Warframe, or the enemy damage scale that its subjected to.

Except the previously mentioned link mods can give it more health, shields, and armor than your Warframe. I love when my Bella has 12k health from Inaros

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Uhkretor:

Stasis it.

Its the standard behavior for all pets.

eeeh... thats nonsense... 

both of my kavats (Smeeta and Vasca) survivability is good - even on lvl 80-100 Missions... maybe they get down once or twice in a mission but thats it. normally they faster heal than get damaged.

all depends on how you mod them, forma them and which frame you use (normally Wukong, Saryn or Nezha in my case)

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease
add some...

33 minutes ago, Soleyman1 said:

So basically vasca is useless?

As is every sentinel/pet/moa. But threads of this nature step a lot into the preferential sphere of what a player uses or not.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

eeeh... thats nonsense... 

... Depends on the player, I guess.

You’ll want to invest quite a bit of forma for these mods.

Enhanced Vitality won’t cut it. Link Health and Link Armor/Shields, at min. Unless you somehow have a Warframe build with pitiful health (Assimilate Nyx is the only one I know) the Link mods will make your companion able to survive about as roughly as your Warframe can (unless you use DR abilities / Adaptation). This translates just to getting shot and getting shot is bad, but it happens anyways. Kavats are a bit better than Kubrows in avoiding getting shot, but not by much.

I don’t know how good Draining Bite is. I assume it’s bad, I don’t use it. Pet Medi-Kit gets outdamaged in higher level content, but gives your Kavat the ability to be downed for a minute without dying. Useful. Pack Leader requires proactive taking care of your pet, to keep it alive and no safety net for reviving unlike Pet Medi-Kit, but a properly built melee should restore one third to all of your pet’s health in a few swings. Powerful, but active.

Hope this helps. Ignore the “just use Sentinels” spam. Use whatever you want, it’s Warframe.

Edited by Grey_Star_Rival_Defender