Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Crew ships not spawning in

(PSN)DidelphisV

Essentially the crew ships simply won’t spawn. Literally checked every inch of the area with no luck (though I once found one aimlessly drifting way at the bottom of the map)

I’ve had this happen 3 separate times now, and it’s absolutely gamebreaking. The mission becomes completely impossible to finish, forcing you to lose everything (in my most recent instance, 2 shedu parts 😕 )

i know a ton of others have had this issue, so I figured I’d add my voice to the collective outrage heh.

Edited by (PS4)DidelphisV

As a suggestion (until it gets fixed), you may try a host migrate.  If the host kills the game from the PS menu, the squad gets a migrate which sometimes (I have seen it work 50% of the time) spawns things to finish objectives.  The host can then restart the game and choose the option to reconnect with the squad.

This workaround I used has worked for me pretty reliably.

When there are no longer any crewships around, assuming you also have a base asteroid objective or sentient ship, just enter it, wait for Cephalon Cy to say a crewship has spawn, then exit the base.  A new crewship will be there for you.  Rinse and repeat if needed.  Doesn't matter if the base objective has been completed or not. Just entering and exiting it will trigger a crewship spawn.

I've tried this solo and with 1 other friend in squad.

It just happened to me, just moments before writing this post. It's killing my desire to even start up this game. Why would you rush out an update when it clearly wasn't ready for release? Plus, we on consoles have to wait longer due to the cert process. It's not fair and it's driving people away from the game. I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to put up with this. 

Tried restarting the game to get back into the missions but the apparently that didn't work. DIdn't receive a prompt to rejoin squad. DE, come on. You are much better than this.