The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using shedu secondary fire breaks the weapon

Attila

So i was having lots of fun with said weapon, but it just seemed to randomly bug out and be useless untill the said mission was finished

I started testing the cause, and found out that using secondary fire seems to render the shedu useless for the rest of the mission.

It seems like that it tries to switch fire modes, but it can't and it just bugges out, when bugged, every time i use the attack, it gives the *switch fire mode* sound.

Please fix as soon as possible, the weapon becomes useless for the rest of the WHOLE mission.

Tried almost  everything, /unstuck going to operator mode and back, dyeing in operator mode, getting out of the playzone, thus refressing my player position, switching weapons ect...

only thing i haven't tried yet are: dyeing, and getting out the heavy weapon.

to  fair, most people wouldn't know everything about an alien gun they just picked up. they don't exactly come with a training manual. I guess try Dying and reviving or using Archgun and switching back to Shedu, and if nothing works... just don't use the alt-fire I guess.

I remember a bug where the Azima - new at the time - alt-fire didn't work on console, maybe it's the same bug come to ruin the Shedu. hopefully DE will fix it when they come back after the holidays.

i dont get the same results as you do with any sort of secondary fire mode attempt. I think the issue lies in the forced full reload when the magazine is shot empty. During that reload you can not shoot, unlike other battery weapons. When ever i have the gun bug out i get the same sound effect that plays when attempting to fire during the forced reload. This is probably again a case of a lockout missing its timer to run out because of something happening, The infamous "ability in use" bug that happens to many people during eidolons is based on the same principle.

On 2019-12-24 at 6:34 PM, NightmareT12 said:

There's no secondary fire, the blast happens when the magazine empties automatically?

Correct. Why you got "downvoted" for that helpful post is beyond me.

On 2019-12-24 at 6:36 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

to  fair, most people wouldn't know everything about an alien gun they just picked up. they don't exactly come with a training manual. I guess try Dying and reviving or using Archgun and switching back to Shedu, and if nothing works... just don't use the alt-fire I guess.

I remember a bug where the Azima - new at the time - alt-fire didn't work on console, maybe it's the same bug come to ruin the Shedu. hopefully DE will fix it when they come back after the holidays.

Agreed and I remember that.

Also, yet another helpful post that got downvoted.

The heck people? Someone's not allowed to give suggestions and feedback?

Edit: Heh, I rest my case.

Edited by MirageKnight
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

But there's no downvotes?

You got Woah'd, which is pretty much a downvote in terms of expressing disapproval.

4 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

...Reddit version of Warframe Forums!?

Imagine if you could actually downvote people here...I'm not saying that would be a good thing mind you. Given the nature of most people around here, that would be abused to no end.

Edit: Whoever Woah'd me, thanks - my rep went up another 2 points despite your attempt to diss me.

Edited by MirageKnight