The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grats De, You Did It

Dunkelheit

Every single resource I had, even those with numbers in the million, are nearly depleted. The one resource that I still have plenty of, Salvage, is at 32.000 and the Djinn costs me 30.000.

I feel bad for new players. The farming of resources is outrages. Especially when an alart involving a rare material gives you 1.

my idea: farming weekend..... resource finds are quadrupled....

Every single resource I had, even those with numbers in the million, are nearly depleted. The one resource that I still have plenty of, Salvage, is at 32.000 and the Djinn costs me 30.000.

I feel bad for new players. The farming of resources is outrages. Especially when an alart involving a rare material gives you 1.

I can't wait to get another 2 million nano spores! Thanks for the idea!

Man, weekend quadruple farming resources :I dude....

They need a resource exchange option. 10k nano spores= 1 rare resource or something.

it would be more like 50k probably. and you'd exchange for a Neurode(or 10k for some Plastids i guess), and nothing else. only Infested resources out of Infested resources, right? heh. 

would also then be... Salvage and Neural Sensors.

Control Modules and Gallium have be a bit stumped. Morphics are 'common', Circuits are 'common', Rubedo is 'common', Polymer Bundles are 'common', and Alloy Plates are 'common'. all are relatively common, but are either uncommon or rare resources IIRC(except for Polymer Bundles, but tbh, they feel more uncommon than common).

Edited by taiiat

it would be more like 50k probably. and you'd exchange for a Neurode(or 10k for some Plastids i guess), and nothing else. only Infested resources out of Infested resources, right? heh. 

would also then be... Salvage and Neural Sensors.

Control Modules and Gallium have be a bit stumped. Morphics are 'common', Circuits are 'common', Rubedo is 'common', Polymer Bundles are 'common', and Alloy Plates are 'common'. all are relatively common, but are either uncommon or rare resources IIRC(except for Polymer Bundles, but tbh, they feel more uncommon than common).

I was thinking more like a tenno exchange market where you could trade resources for resources no matter what faction they were from. Like if Neurodes cost 50k nano spores then one neurode would only give you like 25k spores back so you're actually giving up something to get what you need. That way it's not a free exchange and nothing is ever lost.

As many other members have pointed out when this was brought up, any perceived imbalance in the resource economy is just fine and people, like me for example, shouldn't complain, because there is never enough of a good thing like Nanospores.

Sarcasm is free for everyone.

Why would you feel bad for new players ? A new player could easily craft 2 of the best weapons of the game : Soma and Galatine.

I don't know if any of you ever thought about this, but 1 million Nanospores, if they are truly "nano-sized" that is measured in nano-meters should fit in a space of approximately 1/10 of a centimeter...

999999 Nanometers = 0.0999999 Centimeters

So maybe a 999,999 hardcap is really not fair when compared to other resources?

I say MOAR nanospores!!! Make it happen DE! XD

I don't know if any of you ever thought about this, but 1 million Nanospores, if they are truly "nano-sized" that is measured in nano-meters should fit in a space of approximately 1/10 of a centimeter...

999999 Nanometers = 0.0999999 Centimeters

So maybe a 999,999 hardcap is really not fair when compared to other resources?

I say MOAR nanospores!!! Make it happen DE! XD

I have 1.2 million nanospores. Pls I WANT MORE!

Great weekend event idea, but I'm fine... On Nanospores, Control Modules, and Alloy Plate. By fine I mean I have enough of them that they're just arbitrary numbers at this point.

Really though, that's the kind of event I want to see more of. Simple, but with a good reason to log in.

There are never too many credits! I spent a whole bunch of them transmuting for rare mods and got mine dropped from 4M to 2M. (.__.)

And also no for the weekend events, it is nuts and I won't probably even attempt to participate in it. I am also one of those drowning in nano spores and yes if there is a trade system. I will gladly trade 100k of these useless material for 1 Orokin cell.