Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone know how to change the weapon color of the Railjack artillery?

evil713

I have been on a few railjacks and sometimes the beam array is a different color. 

my issue is there is no energy color select on the customization menu, so something else is selecting the color and I don’t know which one. Or if it’s even that. 

For whatever reason, energy color only seems to have a slight affect on the slingshot color and Shatter Burst. Artillery, other Battle Avionics and your turrets are unaffected. It would be really nice to have a color other than see-through red on our guns what with them being projectile based and used against highly mobile enemies. Probably just another thing they missed from rushing the update out in a month.

On 2019-12-27 at 4:55 PM, evil713 said:

I have been on a few railjacks and sometimes the beam array is a different color. 

my issue is there is no energy color select on the customization menu, so something else is selecting the color and I don’t know which one. Or if it’s even that. 

i think its a bug, and is a real shame cuz i hate red (i have vidar carcinnox) and i want it to match to the color of my railjack

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...