Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Ps4 Player Will Join Us?

Chaosdreamer

Just some question i was wondering about :

-When PS4 version of WF is release :

-Do they get the same content , or they will have to wait for update (they are joigning on update 10 or previous?)

-Will they join us on our server , or they will be separeted

-Since founder would be over when they will get it ,they wont have the chance to get prime etc will be theire for them anything done?

-When it is ready.

-Presumably. This is currently unknown. I hope DE isn't silly enough to expect any Console player to ever want to wait 12-24 hours for something to craft.

-Very likely it will be separate. DE has mentioned they'd like Cross-platform, but the choice really falls on Sony.

-Unknown.

They aren't the best answers - but they are the best I'm able to give you at the current time.

Just some question i was wondering about :

-When PS4 version of WF is release :

-Do they get the same content , or they will have to wait for update (they are joigning on update 10 or previous?)

-Will they join us on our server , or they will be separeted

-Since founder would be over when they will get it ,they wont have the chance to get prime etc will be theire for them anything done?

about the founders thing, I never actually thought about it. 

If ever de would make the exclusive founders items on ps4 obtainable it would be quite dumb imo.

-Presumably. This is currently unknown. I hope DE isn't silly enough to expect any Console player to ever want to wait 12-24 hours for something to craft.

Lets say PS4 players don't have to wait to craft something. What if I own a PS4 and computer, do you think it is possible for me to play on computer yet craft my stuffs on PS4? 

Just curious though I don't have a PS4. 

nobody does, brah. 

lol.

i'm not really sure if i'd like Cross Platform. i have some reserves about someone with a Controller attempting to play a skill based game. 

and some reserves about whether or not the console is going to aim for them(meaning they instantly are a drag on the team) because consoles are designed for the ultimate casuals (no offense, but this is true).

if i need to quit out of matches all the time because someone has a Console icon on their head and can't perform simple parkour maneuvers or shoot enemies in the appropriate spot, i'll be annoyed. 

it sounds cool, but i don't think it's that great of an idea. 

Lets say PS4 players don't have to wait to craft something. What if I own a PS4 and computer, do you think it is possible for me to play on computer yet craft my stuffs on PS4? 

I seriously doubt it.

You probably wont share an account between the PC and Ps4. Once DE mentioned they are consider a one-time, one-way ticket offer to turn a PC account into a Ps4 account. It wouldn't work vice-versa. It is a permanent swap.

I seriously doubt it.

You probably wont share an account between the PC and Ps4. Once DE mentioned they are consider a one-time, one-way ticket offer to turn a PC account into a Ps4 account. It wouldn't work vice-versa. It is a permanent swap.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

"Can we update it every few weeks like the PC? Yes"

"we can update the game as one Warframe universe with PC and PS4 players playing together"

"we're never going to do something like oh there's a cool new jetpack and its only on PS4, what a betrayal of the people that supported us"

"we're gonna let you bring your account to PS4"

"and then in Nov 29th when the console releases here in EU or Nov15th in the NA, download it that day"

EDIT: Just non-answers on the crossplay aspect, but the 'release date' is there.

Edited by Shion963