Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich and Index

Delete_

Your Index rewards are in the form of (as you said) stacks of credits.

Meaning 1 stack is the entire amount for that round.
Meaning yes this is intended.

It sure as all hell is a pretty crappy thing to experience, but you honestly should've seen this coming when you decided to run the Index while a Lich controlled the planet.

If I run a Radiant Relic in Lich territory I am prepared for the possibility of my Lich stealing the reward I get.

Out of curiosity, do they / can they steal relic rewards?

I’ve run numerous relic fissures in Lich territory and they’ve stolen everything except the actual relic reward. Obviously that’s just anecdotal but I am curious if DE drew any lines regarding what was or was not stealable.

2 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Out of curiosity, do they / can they steal relic rewards?

I’ve run numerous relic fissures in Lich territory and they’ve stolen everything except the actual relic reward. Obviously that’s just anecdotal but I am curious if DE drew any lines regarding what was or was not stealable.

According to the wiki the only things a Lich will never steal is Requiem Relics, Requiem Mods, and Pigment

2 hours ago, SeraphimLP said:

Liches do only steal from controlled nodes right?

If so, there is a problem: the Lich can take over the Index node, but you can't break its control over it, as selecting the node brings you directly to the different Index variants.

They don't take over the index node; they only need to be on the planet. I've had a 250,000 credit stack stolen myself, and they do not actually capture that node.

8 hours ago, SeraphimLP said:

Liches do only steal from controlled nodes right?

If so, there is a problem: the Lich can take over the Index node, but you can't break its control over it, as selecting the node brings you directly to the different Index variants.

Liches can control all but one node on a planet and they'll still steal from you if you do that one unstained mission.

They only need to control the planet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-01-08 at 9:33 PM, Oreades said:

There is a really easy solution to this predicament..... just don't have a lich, like ever.

Well, after some time away liches didn't exist when I was playing last time, came back after a few months and suddenly I had a lich after me. I did read up about it and one thing some one said that you might accidentally kill one with a frame like equinox - It just happen to be one of my farming frames that I use to nuke entire maps with... so I got stuck with this crap

Well  - soon over, just got all the known requiems, just need to farm them now

22 hours ago, Delete_ said:

Well, after some time away liches didn't exist when I was playing last time, came back after a few months and suddenly I had a lich after me. I did read up about it and one thing some one said that you might accidentally kill one with a frame like equinox - It just happen to be one of my farming frames that I use to nuke entire maps with... so I got stuck with this crap

Well  - soon over, just got all the known requiems, just need to farm them now

Must have been earlier in the Lich implementation, they eventually wised up and forced a second layer of player interaction to spawn a Lich. 

Now you can't kill them accidentally, beating them down to zero health will put them in a dying state and you need to walk over and preform a manual execution on them to spawn a Lich. So thankfully once you clear out this Lich you can diligently avoid ever being blighted with another one until they eventually hopefully revamp the system to be less needlessly irritating.