Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a good scaffold for Klamora Prism and Certus Brace

TeaCoffe

Question

Can anyone suggest a scaffold that is good for vombalyst cleaning, profit taker damage cycling, kuva cloud destroying and everything else that is not damaging eidolon's shields? I know that some people will try suggest the tier 2 scaffold, but for me it's range is a bit too short for a comfortable usage with the Klamora prism.

4 answers to this question

My fav scaffolfds are:   Phad, Klebrik, Pencha, propa.

Klebrik is the homing laser which is awesome for vorma,  but I dont think it would work well with PT shield cycling lol... 

Phad sucks as vorma/eidos but your klamora is pretty good at killing vorma??  Phad is awesome for normal enemies cuz it seeks out enemies and bounces between them.  Its hard to use on vorma because you have to hit them directly or bounce the blade off something very near them.  Then it will work great and bounce to other nearby vorma after the first.   But it requires to much accuracy for that purpose.  

Pencha sucks for vorma,  but it has the range for PT shield cycling. 

Propa causes a huge explosion that can harm u if u dont hide in the void.  This can be good 4 vorma if they are close but it would probably take 2 blasts to kill them.  For other enemies it can be kinda fun if you are on zenurik school.  You fire the bomb, hide in void, which if you have the zen nodes that pul enemies in and damage them.... pulls stuff into the bomb..

-----------------

Klamora should have plenty of range for PT... you dont have to hit the orb.. u can hit his legs with an amp...   Phad/Propa would prob be best to pair with Klamora since they use so little energy.  Klamora instantly drains you.   So Klebrik which is also a draining amp part would be a bad fit...    Klamora/Pencha would be a cool beam combo.    I used Rahn/Pencha for a beam only amp lol.  But those are both pinpoint accurate so not that fun to use lol.   Klamora/Pencha would have both aoe and pinpoint,  short and long range.  

I needed any prism for my eidolon killer so I stuck klamora on the Shrak scaffold.  Except Shrak seems to be garbage in my opinion. I like using the klamora on eidolons more than Shrak lol.   But I will probably one day make a new amp just to have a better pairing with klamora.   Awhile back I built 3 fun amps and 1 for eidolons all with cert brace.  So im not that into making more amps lol not until we get new parts.

1 hour ago, TeaCoffe said:

a scaffold that is good for vombalyst cleaning, profit taker damage cycling, kuva cloud destroying and everything else that is not damaging eidolon's shields

Dissic is great. It's got a generous AoE, and can hit multiple times which just might one-shot Vomvalysts, my 767 is my "main" Amp right now.

i'd flip it around the other way, Klamora is great for all of the other non Eidolon Shield tasks you've just suggested.

if you aren't using Unairu Wisp or Void Strike, then i guess there's nothing to lose but there are very few long Range Scaffolds. you're realistically looking at either Phahd (Glaive type) or Dissic (Clusterbomb type) if you ask me. Pencha (Charge Beam type) is also usable technically but i don't recommend it for use vs almost anything generally because of the 750 Millisecond warmup before you can attack, leaving you exposed for that time frame too.

4 часа назад, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ сказал:

My fav scaffolfds are:   Phad, Klebrik, Pencha, propa.

Klebrik is the homing laser which is awesome for vorma,  but I dont think it would work well with PT shield cycling lol... 

Phad sucks as vorma/eidos but your klamora is pretty good at killing vorma??  Phad is awesome for normal enemies cuz it seeks out enemies and bounces between them.  Its hard to use on vorma because you have to hit them directly or bounce the blade off something very near them.  Then it will work great and bounce to other nearby vorma after the first.   But it requires to much accuracy for that purpose.  

Pencha sucks for vorma,  but it has the range for PT shield cycling. 

Propa causes a huge explosion that can harm u if u dont hide in the void.  This can be good 4 vorma if they are close but it would probably take 2 blasts to kill them.  For other enemies it can be kinda fun if you are on zenurik school.  You fire the bomb, hide in void, which if you have the zen nodes that pul enemies in and damage them.... pulls stuff into the bomb..

-----------------

Klamora should have plenty of range for PT... you dont have to hit the orb.. u can hit his legs with an amp...   Phad/Propa would prob be best to pair with Klamora since they use so little energy.  Klamora instantly drains you.   So Klebrik which is also a draining amp part would be a bad fit...    Klamora/Pencha would be a cool beam combo.    I used Rahn/Pencha for a beam only amp lol.  But those are both pinpoint accurate so not that fun to use lol.   Klamora/Pencha would have both aoe and pinpoint,  short and long range.  

I needed any prism for my eidolon killer so I stuck klamora on the Shrak scaffold.  Except Shrak seems to be garbage in my opinion. I like using the klamora on eidolons more than Shrak lol.   But I will probably one day make a new amp just to have a better pairing with klamora.   Awhile back I built 3 fun amps and 1 for eidolons all with cert brace.  So im not that into making more amps lol not until we get new parts.

Thank you for the detailed and informative answer.