Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Various NSW Railjack Bugs (Images)

(NSW)ohgodzilla

These are some of the bugs I've run into in the past couple days. Consolidating them here instead of opening up a bunch of new threads. 

- The Earth Proxima missions have a volumetric fog in the shape of a cube, and the edges are visible (See pictures below:

Cgb0Hd3.jpg

hgaEi9d.jpg

pma8xG2.jpg

GT4Vyju.jpg

- Railjack Navigation menu has a strange lighting effect in the shape of a cross which I don't think is intentional? (See picture below):

94dYzgz.jpg

- Several times now I have invited 2 clanmates to the dojo to begin a railjack mission. Quite often now 1 person (client) cannot see my railjack in the Dry Dock. If that person cannot see my Railjack, then initiating a mission via Railjack Navigation will stick on a loading screen forever. The person who could not see the Railjack does not see the "Departing" Empyrean cutscene, and does not get transported to the ship. From that players perspective, nothing happens at all and they continue wandering around the Dojo. I'm not sure if it's related, but "client 1" has a railjack in progress, and "client 2" has not started the Rising Tides quest. 

- Exiting a Crewship caused me to be stuck on a black screen. /unstuck did not work. It sounded like I could hear my frame moving around but couldn't do anything:

0nFnksh.jpg

- Some new graphical issues noticed during Railjack missions, and from the Orbitor. Missing textures?:

laCd9Wr.jpg

xjBp1Bs.jpg

- I posed about this in the other thread earlier, but customizing the railjack is really really blurry. See below comparision of customize view versus Departure scene:

VtxtLZh.jpg

bxYfMLN.jpg%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E

- So far every time I have been a client on someone's railjack I have been unable to exit their railjack and go into the dojo once the mission is done and we have docked. Every time I have used my own railjack and docked, the same thing happens to my crew (even if they are in my clan). Most frequently the cockpit doors will not open, or the "disembark" prompt will not appear. The only way the clients can leave is by selecting "Leave Dojo"

- If someone initiates a railjack mission from the dojo, hitting Start and selecting Leave Dojo during the loading sequence (void tunnel travel scene) crashes the game (A software error has occured)

- Quite frequently when trying to leave a gunner or pilot seat, your frame will step out and immediately step back in to the seat. I used to think this was because of button mashing, but I confirmed that it happens even if you just click the "A" button once to get out of the seat. 

- Anyone can force a RJ mission to start, with no ready vote. It's a bit frustrating when someone just launches your ship because you couldn't click "Leave Squad" fast enough.

- Only the host can end a mission. If the host goes AFK, everyone is stuck waiting. 

- If you are in the pilot seat, you cannot open the chat window (by pressing Start > ZL like usual). You need to leave the seat and then try to be able to type anything, which is obviously not good when in the middle of a mission. This may happen in gunner seats too but I haven't had time to confirm

- Not totally sure if new, but reflection maps have lots of blocks in them. Very visible on some surfaces (look at railjack floor in these pics)

Thanks

Edited by (NSW)ohgodzilla
Updated deleted Twitter images

Being unable to leave the bridge or whatever room I’m in when the ship docks happens to me too, you don’t have to leave dojo, you can fast travel to another point in the dojo and it will continue fine, you may sometimes end up wandering around with your weapons drawn though.

The chat issue happens in the gunner seats and when your on pilot/gunner stations in crew ships.  You can either leave the seat or push + and mouse down to the chat window to click on it and open it.

The loading issue with crew members not seeing your Railjack and being left behind isn’t tied to rising tide progress or completion.  It happened to me when I was a client and it happens sometimes to crew when I host, I already posted a workaround - left behind crew members must quit the party and the host reinvites them when the mission loads.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (NSW)BubbaJ said:

Being unable to leave the bridge or whatever room I’m in when the ship docks happens to me too, you don’t have to leave dojo, you can fast travel to another point in the dojo and it will continue fine, you may sometimes end up wandering around with your weapons drawn though.

The chat issue happens in the gunner seats and when your on pilot/gunner stations in crew ships.  You can either leave the seat or push + and mouse down to the chat window to click on it and open it.

The loading issue with crew members not seeing your Railjack and being left behind isn’t tied to rising tide progress or completion.  It happened to me when I was a client and it happens sometimes to crew when I host, I already posted a workaround - left behind crew members must quit the party and the host reinvites them when the mission loads.

Those are some really helpful points, thanks very much!

• Client can get stuck on Slinghshot
  • Sometimes, when leaving the ship by Slighshot, can make you use regular weapons on Archwing
  • Sometimes, if you stay on enemy Crewship until it explodes, break some textures and/or make you use regular weapons on Archwing
  • All the enemies spawning on the pilot room in enemy crewship
    • Enemy spawn overall has been REALLY buggy on NSW since release, specially on PoE and OV, sometimes making them not spawn at all or spawning outise the map/ outside mission range. Enemy spawns is already a 1 year problem, do not let these pile up, please.
  • Operator not being able to void dash or go invisible (happens for me when I was  either client or host)
  • Abilities such as Hydroid's 4, Vauban 4, Ivara Sleep (the arrow) and other CC going under your own ship when you cast.
  • Fire doesn't start inside of the enemy Crewship when reactor explodes (happened to me when I was cliet)
  • At the end of a mission when you return to Dojo, as a client, your rewards don't go into your inventory until you leave the squad and go back to you liset.
  • Railjack name and Glyph doesn't stay on the ship
  • Numerous animations broken when you are client
  • Keyboard dictionary doesn't add a space if you select next word
  • If you equip a Sword and Shield, your running animation becomes Wisp's running animation while you use them
  • Some times, if you joing a squad after you get into the Dojo, the host ship doesn't replace yours, and when the mission starts, you get a host migration like loading.
  • Map will not update most of the times if oyu are a client inside the ship
  • If you are the client, drops can stay inside the Railjack when you go back to Dojo,and if you pick them, you are able to use guns and meele inside the Dojo
  • Sometimes you can see your teammates from the Railjack inside the Dojo, sometimes you can't
  • Any phisics on helmets (Ivara Prime Helmet for example) can froze while before Railjack loading scree allow you to use guns
  • A clone of you can show up in the loading
  • If you choose to change mods on anything in the Railjack Arsenal, you get warped into the Dojo's Arsenal, then warped back to Railjack when you go back to the main arsenal menu
  • Numerous softlocks can happen while you load or join a mission (one of them happened on last Nintendo Stream)
  • Railjack doors sometimes doens't open (client) and/or have areally tight way fot you to pass go throug
Edited by (NSW)Kokojo