Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #275: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Kylo. said:

Last week we saw MK2 gear in Veil.

I only caught part of the stream, and it was prior to the nerfing of the Cryophon if memory serves. 

It was painful to watch only bits, so I'm going to say that the run this week is after the reactor changes for pretty obvious reasons.  The shorter way of saying this is Railjack is still busted and I'd prefer to play Fallout 76.  At least with Fallout you don't get insta-killed due to gratuitous animations that cannot be cancelled.  

Read:

Exiting ship (yes, even with the 3 seconds)

Entering/Exiting any objective

Entering/Exiting and crewship

Losing all shields during a slingshot because "invincible" only means no health damage apparently.  RIP Hildryn.

If DE wants to do this they'd best show us the honest state and talk about what it coming.  So far we've largely gotten number tweaks and no substantive fixes.  If that's worth waiting 4 weeks for, 2 of which were ones they had to work, then I need to stop playing now.  It'll be 2021 before the content is fun. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

2aba34ebb0f6ac3d56eb3fedab91a8b4.jpg

Rebecca aids Megan in her task to complete the Saturn Proxima in tonight’s episode. I was going to fill this intro with cool facts about Saturn but I couldn’t ring anything together.

As many of you are aware, Australia has suffered an unthinkable tragedy during the last few weeks, as wildfires have affected much of the country. We are reaching out to all of our generous Tenno to support the efforts of those fighting to rebuild, heal and treat both the animals and the people of this beautiful land - one that houses many of our own Tenno.

We continue to ask for donations during Prime Time and beyond to both the Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund and the Bendigo Bank Bushfire Appeal. We are working on more ways to help support the people and land of Australia - stay tuned. Use !donate in chat during streams for more information!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of 200 Ducats!

See you here tonight, January 16th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user    

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

İf i link twitch and mixer this is enough for my can take 200 ducats?

Is Prime Time the only stream that features Fan-art? If so where should they post (anywhere on social media or here in the forums) and how does someone get recognized??

I have a nervous artist friend who doubts their talents, please help me help them put their best foot forward.

1 hour ago, master_of_destiny said:

I only caught part of the stream, and it was prior to the nerfing of the Cryophon if memory serves. 

They didn't use Cryophon.

You shouldn't bully if you don't know the whole story my man.

5 hours ago, (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000 said:

Ducats, drops never works for me. Let`s see if it works this time. 

Too much stuff to grind recently, no time to open relics.  I mean, common relics. 

Killing the Lich, became something very, very frustrating and not fun for me. Doing Kuva Flood / Siphon, in order to get one relic, and them open those requiem relics on Kuva Fortress, with enemy taking ages to die, and anything killing me while my weapon reload, for a chance of getting the mode I need, and them figure out the correct order, is making me think, if I really want to do this. 

And I even do not know how the new mode, railjack works... 

Yagami, do u know how to get to a railjack mission or do you not know what to do?

4 hours ago, Kylo. said:

They didn't use Cryophon.

You shouldn't bully if you don't know the whole story my man.

Bully?

You shouldn't accuse a person of being a bully when the truth is that along with the cryophon nerf came a 50% armor reduction, health increase, and changes to the statuses which were meant to nerf slash effects.  I'm also asking that the people playing the game simply understand why the community at large is not happy, so maybe we can get fixes instead of mathematical shifts that functionally amount to changing a few variables.  One which actually make the game worse because the "fixes" result in more effective bullets being required to kill the same enemies.

Maybe before you suggest that someone has no leg to stand on you consider the entire situation.  Or not.  Based upon the rules of this forum you've called me a bully and hurt my feelings.  That's a direct personal attack on me, and by forum rules is something you can be banned for.

It's kind of a conundrum.  I've defended DE whenever people expected they should work over the holidays.  I've been happy with the Dog Days event, even if it was another half finished grind mess which had people going AFK because it was the easiest way to grind the number of pearls which basically did not reward performance.  I've called them out when they implemented what is transparently pay to win with the Lich system.  Never have I named a developer as a single source for failure, because it's not any one person who coded the entire thing.  I have no problem being critical of DE as a whole because every system they implement is a collaborative situation.

I will not lie though, I have highlighted Scott on multiple occasions.  He has vehemently opposed things that actively make the game better.  I'd suggest that whenever one person claims responsibility for a bad system they deserve to be focused upon.  I'm specifically looking at vacuum, which required a lot of community anger to get into any usable state.  Moreover, it took years to make organic pets viable with fetch.  

If it takes expressing frustration constantly, then it's something we have to do.  Sometimes DE knows best, and requires a kick in the shins to realize that their decisions are bad for the player experience.  Heck, it took someone scraping trade chat to highlight how broken the riven trading system was.  I could keep going on, but I'll let you contend my points with an explanation of why going back to "Carrier is the only companion choice" is a smart idea.  If you can explain and justify that, I will acquiesce to personal attacks and apologize to anyone I specifically was bullying...assuming you can highlight a name for me, because the ambiguous "they" is all I can see.

Archived