Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we take a moment to appreciate how good is to let us know if we got a weapon BP from an enemy before we finish the mission?

(NSW)Belaptir

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that's pugs for you, or more specifically, going public on galleon missions when somebody needs the Quellor/Pennant.

the Anomaly farm is even worse than that, in case you haven't done it already.

Yeah, I know it's the same. Basically the whole railjack system right now is griefing material. I've tried to run some pugs missions when my clan was offline to try and make some progress but it's impossible. In the end, the only  way to play it is going with a formed party because of this. They should make the quellor/pennant same as the rest of boss weapons. You won't get it until you've completed the mission. So many of the pugs problems in railjack would be solved.

9 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

It's a 2% chance per bp from the commander each bp for pennant and quellor have a terrible 2% drop chance you'll be farming commanders hundreds of times to get both 

So? That doesn't give you the right to grief others by playing selfishly in pubblic missions.

34 minutes ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

So? That doesn't give you the right to grief others by playing selfishly in pubblic missions.

Who said I was I'm on xbox one now I retired from pc after playing since the closed beta February 12th 2012 until July 2016 then switched to xbox one 

53 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

It's a 2% chance per bp from the commander each bp for pennant and quellor have a terrible 2% drop chance you'll be farming commanders hundreds of times to get both 

And on top of that it's like a 2% chance for a galleon to even spawn at all (unless there's a trick I haven't figured out)