Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiring 3 caches on Uranus is ridiculous

OrSpeeder

Seriously, ruined our night, instead of spending our time fighting people parkouing around, we spent literally, 1 hour and 20 minutes, looking where the stupid last cache is (it was in the elevator near the level start, and for some reason it was NOT showing up on Thief's Wit).

I found bugs (for example holes that let me swim outside the map), half-assed made areas (stuff that just teleport you when you go there instead of blockign your way in more decent ways, including one place that teleported me all the way from the ending of the map, to the beggining), and was just a pain.

Now instead of finding joy in playing Warframe, continuing the quest right after Natah, and fighting enemies, we instead find out we spent our whole night on this mission, now is time to sleep, and we won't actually get to play Warframe, instead we spent the night finding bugs in warframe.

FiTipY4.jpg

Hey guys, OP said, "URANUS." 🤣

That planet is Wreckage. They dun a poor job. The tilesets are friggin' gorgeous, but navigating the underwater bits? The MINIMAP?!? OH lawd no.

The above water stuff is really nice. The beneath water stuff is among the most impressive long standing jank in Warframe. Undoubtedly, the single buggiest planet, bar none.

That tileset is buggy, really need to fix it...heck, scrap and make a new one instead. 
Anyway, the cache is probably a junction requirement but then again, they can be from different runs, doesn't have to be all 3 at one run.

30 minutes ago, Implodingbanana said:

the caches are completely optional so you didn't have to spend and hour and twenty looking for them, those bugs and holes in the map though, yeah that part sucks.

They are required for the Neptune Junction. They are the complete opposite of being optional.

That said, staying 1h20min in a mission sounds a bit ridiculous to me. I'd probably do 10 min runs and, if I haven't found 3, restart the mission until all caches spawn in easy spots.

15 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

They are required for the Neptune Junction. They are the complete opposite of being optional.

That said, staying 1h20min in a mission sounds a bit ridiculous to me. I'd probably do 10 min runs and, if I haven't found 3, restart the mission until all caches spawn in easy spots.

Ah are they, my bad I had it all unlocked before junctions were a thing. Weird thing to have as a junction requirement though. 

• Like 1

I was talking about junction yes.

And the text DOES say I need to find 3 caches in a mission.

If you can do 3 missions with 1 cache, then it is a bug.

Also found out elevators have some kind of bug, more testing made me realize that although Thief's Wit maxed (+42 loot radar) can detect things in the vertical, like in other floors for example, it can't detect stuff you are standing right next to it inside the elevator.