Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hind is slow

Sharkgoblin

i understand that is mr 0 but to make that gun usable you have to put vile acceleration on and even then its still a bit slow, i wanted to suggest to buff fire rate, and change the burst to 3 shots and be automatic, (it keeps shooting burst of 3 rounds if you keep pressing the trigger) because the only other gun that does that is cyngas and i would like to see that cool trigger type on some other weapon 

that poor bague- i mean rifle deserves better!

Edited by Sharkgoblin
Me dumb
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sharkgoblin said:

the only other gun that does that is cyngas and i would like to see that cool trigger type on some other weapon

There's also Battacor.

5 hours ago, Sharkgoblin said:

that poor bague- i mean rifle deserves better!

Does it, though? </Thor>

Like, you can't really expect too much of an MR0 weapon, but just looking at the stats,
it's got a decent Status Chance and 50% Slash, 30 damage per shot (in Burst fire) beats e.g. regular Braton by 25%,
and 60 damage per Semi-Auto shot is not least quite ammo-efficient, seems ~decent enough, I'd say.

Admittedly, it's been ages since I used the dang thing,
so maybe it really is just too terrible to continue existing as-is in practice, heh.

Having quite enjoyed a high-burst gun or two during my short waste of time in Destiny 2
[aah Blast Furnace with Feeding Frenzy and Rampage, just ... such a beautiful gun],
I wouldn't mind having something that feels similarly strong / good to use in Warframe,
but alas, that'd probably be best achieved via a Wraith or something I'd imagine.

Edited by NinjaZeku

I loved the Hind, and ran with it a long time (relatively speaking) - One thing I did was to use Speed Trigger and Shred on it - sounds weird to speed up a burst rifle, but it makes the burst significantly faster, and also affects the delay between shots. It makes the Hind a much more enjoyable burst-rifle, and has real tactical value. It also demands punch-thru.

I did enjoy the 5-round burst as you could drag it across a group fairly well, and it was a lot of damage per burst with good ammo management compared to spray & pray models.

As far as shortening the burst, I think a 4-round burst might be a much more viable model (all else remaining the same), but disagree with the idea of a 3-round burst for the Hind. Let the Hind have its characteristic long burst, even 4 maybe, but not 3. 

Edited by Canach