Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage+Quick Thinking

TwoCrabs

I recently aquired both mods through transmutation and I gotta say its the most OP combo in the game.
you become literally INVINCIBLE
I formad my vauban and on lvl 0 I was abeled to put on both mods and started TANKING on kappa...

this combo competes with the acrid in terms of "overpowerdness"
AND it makes the game even easier!
a nerf of both mods or a major nerf of quick thinking would fix it 

-Maine :>

I never die anyway. Like it actually matters. Those mods are so rare, only a very small percentage has both of them. They're a waste of mod slots IMO. Not even worth the invincibility. I'd rather get more power mods.

I never die anyway. Like it actually matters. Those mods are so rare, only a very small percentage has both of them. They're a waste of mod slots IMO. Not even worth the invincibility. I'd rather get more power mods.

I agree, i'd rather have mod slots rather then never being able to die. The combo is only good i you're completly useless at the game and you have no sense of your surroundings what so ever. Just skip this, it's pointless for most players anyways.

Mod combo breaks when you use abilities. Looking at how powerful abilities are this combo seems like a fine trade off. I do worry how drastic the difference between mod setups are, leading to everything becoming super niche, but Warframe ability differences are basically this anyways.

I recently aquired both mods through transmutation and I gotta say its the most OP combo in the game.

you become literally INVINCIBLE

I formad my vauban and on lvl 0 I was abeled to put on both mods and started TANKING on kappa...

this combo competes with the acrid in terms of "overpowerdness"

AND it makes the game even easier!

a nerf of both mods or a major nerf of quick thinking would fix it 

-Maine :>

You're invincible, but now you have to give up your abilities unless you can get back your energy fast:

Due to the nature of these mods, you most likely need to stack up on health instead of shields and stack up on energy (universal throughout all current builds).

Equilibrium may actually be useful in this build, but the mod costs can easily go over a third of a Warframe's mod space/point capacity (i.e. 20 points and over), even with Forma.

Finally, every time the mechanisms activate, you will become staggered .This can easily lead to dying multiple times and even possible permanent death since the enemies might kill you faster than the mechanisms trigger

Edited by ChaoticVice777

I have both. It's only really viable with frames that offer high Health and Energy pools.

Also, there's no pause in Quick Thinking's use. You literally instantly convert Energy to Health when the latter reaches 0. If you're damaged by a very heavy hit (say, more than your current Health), you'll go straight past zero to a Health level below your max, but the hit will happen too quickly to activate Rage. In other words, it'll play out like this:

E:300/300, H:300/300

*Get hit by a attack dealing 500 Health damage*

E:0/300, H:100/300

So as you can see, this combo isn't too useful if your frame is squishy and you're in a particularly high-level mission anyway.

Edited by Xuande

I have both. It's only really viable with frames that offer high Health and Energy pools.

Also, there's no pause in Quick Thinking's use. You literally instantly convert Energy to Health when the latter reaches 0. If you're damaged by a very heavy hit (say, more than your current Health), you'll go straight past zero to a Health level below your max, but the hit will happen too quickly to activate Rage. In other words, it'll play out like this:

E:300, H:300

*Get hit by a attack dealing 500 Health damage*

E:0, H:100

So as you can see, this combo isn't too useful if your frame is squishy and you're in a particularly high-level mission anyway.

Well, you can lag Quick Thinking's mechanism...

Just leave it alone fgs.

its not even that bad, not that many people even have the combo to begin with and even then not many people knew about the combo, its threads like this that glorify and make people exploit it.

Pootis if anything you're the problem.

You can still die

They are hard to get (especcially quick thinking, requires transmutation or void runs)

Many failed missions are caused by not completing the objectives, you may be still alive, but oxigen may still deplete and pods may still get destroyed.

Just leave it alone fgs.

its not even that bad, not that many people even have the combo to begin with and even then not many people knew about the combo, its threads like this that glorify and make people exploit it.

Just because few people currently know about it and exploit it doesn't mean that it's not an issue. It's gamebreaking for those who use it already, and its effect will only spread as more and more people learn about it-- something that you can't prevent by just saying "don't make threads about it and ruin it for everyone who uses this combo".

well, go ahead and get this thing nerfed so that the two mods can go back to becoming worthless like 99% of them.

True and people forget if you get a hit ONLY ONE HIT from a disruptor you ARE DEAD no even this combo will save you.

And of course you won't die on Kappa, it's lvl 20 enemies, go do a T3 Defence with that, and then come back and talk about it being OP.

Haven't even died on T3 defense yet.

And we are certainly aren't stacking that mod.

I needs a Nekro, Siphon, Descrete, Equilibrium, Quick thinking and Rage.

Perhaps a carrier for fast energy grab to make this undying setup fairly strong.

So this mod is an exact waste of time.

Edited by fatpig84

Haven't even died on T3 defense yet.

And we are certainly aren't stacking that mod.

I needs a Nekro, Siphon, Descrete, Equilibrium, Quick thinking and Rage.

Perhaps a carrier for fast energy grab to make this undying setup fairly strong.

So this mod is an exact waste of time.

You dont die in T3 from mobs, but from players trigger happy on those f***in lasers xD

And Quick Thinking + Rage dont work on those lasers.. they still kill you :(