Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for Nikana Prime builds

ismellpestilence

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

NP.

It's actually a half decent resource when people can be bothered to write the guides to go with them, as they'll often explain WHY the build works, which in turn makes you better at modding (once you understand what's going on).

I found this build interesting, but I met a problem with it: i dont have Primed Fever Strike and thought of replacing it with Virulent Scourge

and also thought about replacing Sacrificial Steel due to me not having it maxed out (its halfway through being maxed rn)

what do u think ?

^ this is a pseudo heavy attack build(without corrupt charge tho)
If you are in to heavy attacks it's...fine

This one:
https://overframe.gg/build/7537/nikana-prime/potential-endgame-nikana-the-new-blood-update/

Is the almost the same as mine but it has better scaling potential.
I just didn't forma mine, or else I would made it exactly like this.

Edited by vegetosayajin

4 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

I found this build interesting, but I met a problem with it: i dont have Primed Fever Strike and thought of replacing it with Virulent Scourge

and also thought about replacing Sacrificial Steel due to me not having it maxed out (its halfway through being maxed rn)

what do u think ?

Swapping out PFS for VS will drop your overall damage output, but it will also push up your status chance. Given that, you might want to switch to a status focused build (or accept that you'll probably do around half of the expected damage). Maybe this build https://overframe.gg/build/3976/nikana-prime/hybrid-end-game-template/ which is also cheaper on forma.

Unless you already have a high ranked True Steel (well, higher than your current SS) and aren't planning on taking on sentients, I'd stick with Sacrificial Steel and just bump it as and when you can

38 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

Swapping out PFS for VS will drop your overall damage output, but it will also push up your status chance. Given that, you might want to switch to a status focused build (or accept that you'll probably do around half of the expected damage). Maybe this build https://overframe.gg/build/3976/nikana-prime/hybrid-end-game-template/ which is also cheaper on forma.

Unless you already have a high ranked True Steel (well, higher than your current SS) and aren't planning on taking on sentients, I'd stick with Sacrificial Steel and just bump it as and when you can

I see, but is there an alternative to PFS (like neutral Fever Strike ?)

The blue rarity stance (forgot name) (the standing Melee combo is very good)

Low Level: CO/PPP, Primed Reach, Any Attack Speed Mod, Spring-Loaded Blade, Blood Rush, Drifting Contact, Weeping Wounds, Organ Shatter.  Can swap DC and Spring for corrosive if you use Naramon.  

High level (120+): CO, Blood rush, weeping wounds, Quickening, Primed Reach, Combo Eff Mod /w Electricity, Gladiator Might, Amalgam Organ Shatter.  Zenurik Focus Tree.  Build combo then heavy attack to one shot.  

Dont have access to my computer atm, but these seem solid.

also Sepfahn is better because you can use the combo chance arcane

Edited by LoneWolveYoutube