Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • 0
AirMaskNinja

looking for Nikana Prime builds

Question

the title says it all, propose your builds here since i am trash when it comes to modding weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AirMaskNinja said:

seems legit.

 

thx

NP.

It's actually a half decent resource when people can be bothered to write the guides to go with them, as they'll often explain WHY the build works, which in turn makes you better at modding (once you understand what's going on).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

light attacks/combo build:
Blind Justice
CO, BR, organ shatter, primed reach, voltaic strike, virulent scourge, drifting contact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

NP.

It's actually a half decent resource when people can be bothered to write the guides to go with them, as they'll often explain WHY the build works, which in turn makes you better at modding (once you understand what's going on).

I found this build interesting, but I met a problem with it: i dont have Primed Fever Strike and thought of replacing it with Virulent Scourge

and also thought about replacing Sacrificial Steel due to me not having it maxed out (its halfway through being maxed rn)

what do u think ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

I found this build interesting, but I met a problem with it: i dont have Primed Fever Strike and thought of replacing it with Virulent Scourge

and also thought about replacing Sacrificial Steel due to me not having it maxed out (its halfway through being maxed rn)

what do u think ?

 

Swapping out PFS for VS will drop your overall damage output, but it will also push up your status chance. Given that, you might want to switch to a status focused build (or accept that you'll probably do around half of the expected damage). Maybe this build https://overframe.gg/build/3976/nikana-prime/hybrid-end-game-template/ which is also cheaper on forma.

Unless you already have a high ranked True Steel (well, higher than your current SS) and aren't planning on taking on sentients, I'd stick with Sacrificial Steel and just bump it as and when you can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blue rarity stance (forgot name) (the standing Melee combo is very good)

 

Low Level: CO/PPP, Primed Reach, Any Attack Speed Mod, Spring-Loaded Blade, Blood Rush, Drifting Contact, Weeping Wounds, Organ Shatter.  Can swap DC and Spring for corrosive if you use Naramon.  

High level (120+): CO, Blood rush, weeping wounds, Quickening, Primed Reach, Combo Eff Mod /w Electricity, Gladiator Might, Amalgam Organ Shatter.  Zenurik Focus Tree.  Build combo then heavy attack to one shot.  

Dont have access to my computer atm, but these seem solid.

also Sepfahn is better because you can use the combo chance arcane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

Swapping out PFS for VS will drop your overall damage output, but it will also push up your status chance. Given that, you might want to switch to a status focused build (or accept that you'll probably do around half of the expected damage). Maybe this build https://overframe.gg/build/3976/nikana-prime/hybrid-end-game-template/ which is also cheaper on forma.

Unless you already have a high ranked True Steel (well, higher than your current SS) and aren't planning on taking on sentients, I'd stick with Sacrificial Steel and just bump it as and when you can

I see, but is there an alternative to PFS (like neutral Fever Strike ?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...