Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get new Warframe and weapons?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Wikifandom the information is a little hard to understand then new materials. 

wish DE limited the material so we don’t go everywhere and do t know how to get the items need

To get new warframes and weapons, look no further than the market (opposite to the codex). Or, you can link the weapon/warframe onto your chat by writing it in [ ] . You can also view warframes and weapons in the arsenel.

Bear in mind, Arsenel shows values in Platinum (premium currency). If you click on the weapon/warframe, it will show you a "BLUEPRINT" that can bought via credits (in game earned currency.)

The Market will show values in both platinum and credits(Blueprint)

All weapons and warframes can be bought via credits.  If you happen to not see the option to do so, chances are, you need to "research" it via your clan dojo's research lab. Or the item is quest locked.

However, you will need "Inventory slots" to hold the weapons and warframes. Inventory slots costs 12 platinum and 20 platinum respectively. You can also get inventory slots via nightwave: A console that is near the entrance to your navigation room in your orbiter (the room you login and spawn into).

It is possible to farm platinum ingame, meaning you don't have to spend real money to get the premium currency! You do this by trading (You need to be at MR 2) with other players. Farm rare items (ie prime parts) and sell them to other players. You can watch some guide videos in youtube if you need further clarification on how to do this.

Please ask if you have any more questions.

Edited by Aadi880

It does... Codex -> Relics.   You can see all the planets relics have a chance of dropping at.

Ivara , baza, aksomati primes are in the start chart.  Any mission in start chart has a chance of dropping one of the relics needed to builds those.

Ash and Vauban were in open world bounties...  But those are getting replaced with Nekros/Oberon I believe.  

-----------------

Use the search function to quickly find the relics you want to hunt by typing in the thing you want.  Like typing  Ivara

The relic refiner has a search function to but thats only for the relics you own.   Codex can show you ones you dont have.  

After any new relic drop, I go into my codex and make a list of all the new relics, what each one has, what rarity they need to be for each part.  Then I pick one of the things I want and go after it...

-----------------------

For star chart relics there is a good method for farming if you are strong, (build a group of strong player).  No advice for Lith relics....   But for meso, neo, and axi's.....DISRUPTIONS are awesome!!!.   If you kill all the demons every round its pretty much C rotation loot non stops which in disruptions is basicly relics most of the time. After about 4-6 rounds you should have a ton of all one type of tier relic and and have a few of the ones you actually need. 

I think this list is right dont shoot me if its not...

Mars - olympia = meso

Uranus - UR = Neo (as well as gauss weapons, but those are drops not rotation rewards)

Lua - Apollo = Axi (as well as Lua Lens)

The problem with Lith relics they are not C rotation loot,  So you quickly bypass them in disruption.  

------------------------

Also dont forget to save up all your syndicate standing before new relics drop.  Then as soon as they do you can buy dragon relic packs from your syndicates.  You can usually get 6 packs per maxed out syndicate you have.  Each of which has 3 relics inside...  I only mess with 3 syns at a time....   So thats 54 relics..  You usually get one of each new relics,  a ew extra here and there, but mostly crappy old relics lol.  

19 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Where to get Guass?

where to get Garuda?

Grendel, Hildryn, Baruuk and Wisp

Look up each warframe in the wiki, it will tell you where to farm them.

Hildryn for example

Release Date: March 7th, 2019

Reinforced by her stalwart physique, the herculean cyborg, Hildryn, fortifies her allies' defenses as enemy barricades crumble beneath her overwhelming might. Rocket skyward at full thrust, achieve atmospheric flight, and launch shield-powered warheads to raze the battlefield with heavy artillery firepower. Hildryn first rained death from above on March 7th, 2019 during Operation: Buried Debts.