Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Personalities According To What We Know About Them

Solaurus

Excalibur: Silent type, obvious main character.

Rhino: A******

Ember: Horndog that always fails the written Tenno tests

Ash: Always passes the Tenno physical and written exams. Born ninja. Be gettun al dem biddies nah mean sun? A****** in the beginning, kind of cool in the end.

Loki: A******

Volt: Main character's best friend and general bro (Brolt). More interesting than main character but is generally ignored

Saryn: A******-ette

Banshee: OCD, but means well.

Nekros: Future serial-killer

Nyx: Nice person

Mag: "I hope this new gold trim will get senpai to notice me!"

Frost: Intelligent, honest, kind of an A****** but means well

Nova: Hyperactive.

Trinity: Motherly type. Protective

Edited by Solaurus

Wrong.

Volt - #$$sh (his noble stance) drunkard (his agile stance) on speeds. He is old fellow, who used to be godlike assasin but then he was buttraped by unknowperson so brutal that he was left nightmares that drove him into heavy drinking, he also found out that he was secretly #$$. He is now just a shadow of his former self.

Ash - #$$sh (his noble stance) sneaky asstard(agile stace). Serial buttrapist, codename "Midnight sodomizer". Has hard times destingushing males and females thou. Has inbuilt arm-mounted dildos.

Loki - brother of Ash (dont know about him since dont have him).

Excalibur - Mr. boring-normal-hetero. Overall uninteresting since he has balanced personality with nothing special about it. Tries to be cool with new fancy helmet, but I still can see how boring he is.

Trinty - shy girl that is actually a secretly BDSM dominatrix. She likes it put some Grineer dogs on leash and watch them hurt themselves, while trying to hurt her. Creepy one, pretends to be good.

Nyx - a scared of life person, I gues she also sweating really hard when not busy killing stuff (watch her dojo idles in agile or noble stance lol).

Cant make any friends because she is actaully a Troll (Chaos) and firestarter of Flamewars in enemy ranks. Attention@#&*( (Absorb), but when too much attention she is prone to destructive tantrums.

Frost - calssy man in bow-tie and tuxuedo. Mr. nice guy who is always here to save the day. Makes it slow and steady. Some people think that he was the reason of Volt being turned to heavy drinking.

Ember and Saryn - lesbo pair of a punk-girl and a MILF. They like to swim in the pool full of disolved and burned corpses. Enjoy watching world burning and sufocating from deseases sitting on the hill huging eachother.

Rhino - the oldest of all frames, overcompetent "father" figure. Usually slow, but can put his magic "Vanguard" hat and become dashing Fatman. Can do most of stuff "kids" can do and sometimes better. Volt's drinking buddy just to make sure that Volty wont suicide because of how miserable his life is. Married with Mag.

Mag - Rhino's wife (cant really tell anything regarding her animations and idles, dont have this frame, but will try to make it up). Middle age woman. Always ready back up her beloved husband. Taught Rhino how to become a better man (buffs to Stomp, new Roar ability etc.) with her love and care.

Nekros - hella ugly guy (agile stance). Likes to make upper-break-dance, but people run away from him when he tries to show them his fancy moves (Terror). Recently he found his audience with slightly different dancing moves (Shadows of the Dead) and he is proud of it (Noble stance). Has a potent *@##$-slap move.

Nova - stumpy. Derpy-hooves of Warframe. People cant decide if they love or hate her. Usefull beyond measures, anoying as hell too. Some people claim that she wasted so many oportunities to be that much better. Doesnt give damn, because IQ of her is somewhere around one of a snail (because who else would allow to infuse their battle armor with explosive stuff?).

Edited by derclaw

Honestly as a person with ADHD, i'm offended by how you chose to use ADHD as a personality trait. it is not, it's a disorder, and generally using disorders ( or because evil/good guy lulz) in place of personalities generally means you have a shallow grasp of what a personality is.

Edited by MagnumKnight

Ash: Always passes the Tenno physical and written exams. Born ninja. Be gettun al dem biddies nah mean sun? A****** in the beginning, kind of cool in the end.

Volt: Main character's best friend and general bro (Brolt). More interesting than main character but is generally ignored

Nova: ADHD

Rhino, Loki, Saryn, and Frost are all Aholes? And that Volt description... I'm smelling some bias

Honestly as a person with ADHD, i'm offended by how you chose to use ADHD as a personality trait. it is not, it's a disorder, and generally using disorders ( or because evil/good guy lulz) in place of personalities generally means you have a shallow grasp of what a personality is.

I'm sorry if I offended you. That was not my intention at all. 

I think it would be interesting if the type of warframe a Tenno received was based on his/her underlying personality traits / disorders.  In many cases, the warframe's powers wouldn't be welcomed, because they would force the users to accept their flawed inner selves.  Therefore:

Excalibur: adventurous (always zipping around)

Rhino: fear (hides himself inside literal and metaphorical armor)

Ember: anger

Ash: show-off (those teleport flips)

Loki: shyness

Volt: intellectual?

Saryn: disdain (just from her demeanor)

Banshee: ???

Nekros: depression

Nyx: loneliness (always tries to make friends, and they always betray her)

Mag: manipulation

Frost: homesickness (likes to settle down and not move)

Nova: naivety (since she looks the youngest)

Trinity: overbearing

Nova: ADHD

A part from trinity this is way too subjective to call the thread according to what "WE KNOW".

This is what YOU think of their personality according on nothing,since how in the mother of every grineer you KNOW that frost is a good student,Nyx isn't a sociopath and nekros has inclination for murder?What do you use to "justify" these stereotipes?

Oh and i guess Vauban is a dlc character,since you didn't include him.

P.S :Why a third of the team is made of Jerks?I get loki,but saryn and rhino?Why?They don't play on deception or tricks.

Excalibur: "Dude"

Rhino: "I am just here for the food"

Mag: "Too much iron in your blood"

Loki: "Can you deal with these heavy grineer and rollers while i go over there and make out with your gf? kthxbye"

Ash: "One mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi..."

Ember: "Anyone got a cigar?"

Frost: "I dont always snow globe, but when i do, i do"

Volt: "VROOOOOOOOOM!"

Saryn: "...I swear it wasn't me!"

Nova: "Friendship is magic!"

@OP:

This.

Also, only around half ADHD males are hyperactive and impulsive, the other half have just heavy concentration problems (it's mental hyperactivity). Females with ADHD are on another scale and aren't either hyperactive nor impulsive.

So unless you are subtly implying that Nova is not a female, your description is wrong, and offensive.

Interesting. If I had any artistic capabilities, I'd make them as bunch girls and guys in high school class.

Here's my take on it. (Remember guys, this is just a joke based on personal impression)

Excalibur: Main guy, center of the group, generally well balanced and decent. (Think Ted from HIMYM)

Rhino: Big crazy black guy (Think Terry Crews) who always comments something and always hangs out with people 3 heads lower than him.

Ember: Flirts with everyone, has quite a temper when someone disagrees with her. Dates Excalibur.

Ash: Silent guy, but best in gym. Everyone feels incompetent when he shows his flips. Able to hide and wants to be alone, but Loki somehow always pops up wherever he hides, which &!$$es him off.

Loki: The Troll. Likes pranking and making jokes, and doesn't take anything in life seriously.

Volt: The stoic, condescending nerd. For any problem that arises, he always approaches with calculations and thinking. He was best in class for a while, but then Mag replaced him, and ever since he is "secretly" in love with her, although everyone knows about it, so he tries to mask it as contempt for her.

Saryn: The weird kid who keeps snakes and lizards at home, and occasionally brings them to class. Generally good at heart, but can get pretty excitable at times.

Banshee: The singer. Wherever she goes, she always sings something. Also likes to yell at people for messing up her routines.

Nekros: The silent kid from back of the class, with raven-black long greasy hair. Creeps everyone out, so most kids avoid him, except Excalibur and Frost, who are pretty tolerable.

Nyx: Comes out as sweet little kid, but in reality lies to everyone just to create chaos whenever she can. Secretly has crush on Loki.

Mag: The smart girl. (Think Hermione from Harry Potter)

Frost: The lay-back guy who can't seem to give a S#&$. Pretty intelligent, but constantly get B (4) from grades.

Nova: The over-excitable and over-dramatic girl. On every news she assumes worst.

Trinity: The moral girl. Whenever someone does some crap, she goes "Oh, don't do that guys. Be nice". Dates Frost and always berates him for his wasted potential.

Vauban: The little brainiac. Always tinkers with some electronic stuff, building robots and whatnot.

Edited by Fenrisulfr

Honestly, after reading Doozy's stuff.... that's pretty much my Headcanon right now.

--

*edit*

Though, in relation to the topic...

Excal: Jack-of-all-Trades, reliable, average-joe

Mag: Quiet, mischievous

Loki: Trickster, playful, watches your back (even with all the trolling)

Rhino: Loud, macho-man, easygoing 

Trinity: Shy, dependable, but not outgoing

Volt: Fabulous.

Nova: Youngest of the lot, tiny terror

Ember: Simply Sexy (maybe perfectly narcissistic, too? xD) 

Saryn: Casually professional. (at least what I'm guess when she holds throwing knives)

... I guess I'll add the rest when I can actually think of something. =w=;

Edited by qqchurch

Ash -Serial buttrapist. Has hard times.

.....I couldn't help it.

Although, If I had to make one of these..

Excalibur- The Beginner, one who watches, waits, and learns in silence

Loki- The Trickster, one who manipulates the enemies with one distraction at a time.

Mag- The Attractor, one who can rip her enemies apart, or crush them to bits.

Frost- The Shield, one who protects his allies with ice cold conviction.

Ember- The Inferno, one who lights the fuse, and then pours gasoline all over it.

Volt- The Lightswitch, one who either shocks the enemy with their own demise, or a conductor for high speed mayhem.

Trinity- The Saint, one who heals her allies, all while damning her enemies.

Ash- The Phantom, one who vanishes and strikes in a flurry of blades, only to disappear once again.

Saryn- The Plague, one who poisons her enemies, either causing a mass of decayed flesh, or slow suffering amongst the enemy ranks.

Rhino- The Juggernaut, one who rushes in and devastates his opponents, leaving a path of bodies and destruction

Nova- The Boom, one who brings the explosives, and shares them with her enemies. Bits and chucks and little lumps, that is all that is left.

Bonedaddy- The Graverobber, one who loots the remains, and then reanimates fallen foes to do his bidding.

Nyx- The Mindgame, one who plays with the heads of her enemies, until they are in a frenzy and begin mass murdering each other.

Vauban- The Tactician, one who plays with the terrain, laying traps for all to enjoy... save for his enemies.

Edited by HiddenKharma

Excalibur - Mr.Average, tends to be overlooked but he does ok

Loki - Rusemaster, he sneaks in peoples houses and shifts all items around, like puts cellphone in the fridge and turns all chairs upside down

Mag - Shy and overachieving keeps breaking metallic objects with magnetic powers because she gets nervous when people speak to her

Frost - Thinks he's cool but nobody really likes to talk to him unless they need something from him

Ember - Arsonist, sets things on fire just to watch them burn

Volt - Drug dealer, passes around speed to get people hooked

Trinity - Overbearing motherfigure, nobody really listens to her

Ash - Edgy tryhard who writes bad poetry and wears a fedora and trenchcoat everywhere

Saryn - Loves to cook but nobody wants to eat her food, lactose intolerant but loves milk.

Rhino - Alpha male, life of the party, people love to have him around

Nova - Seems to have unstable personality, everything seems to unravel around her

Nekros - Kleptomaniac, can't keeps his hands to himself, small valuables seem to disappear around him. Like to hang around Ash and then steals his poetry

Nyx - Annoying know-it-all, reads peoples minds and generally creeps everyone out

Vauban - Loves balls, seems to stare longingly at Excalibur for reasons unknown. 

In Tenno High School class of 2013:

Excalibur - "High School Quarterback" Posterboy for the team, gets all the recognition, not necessarily the best on the team.

Loki - "Class Clown" Can't even walk down the hall without seeing a room fly open and a Grineer come running out being chased by a Rhino screaming "DAMN YOU LOKI!" and some maniacal laughter in the background.

Mag - "Science Nerd" Hangs out with the Physics professor between classes, asking tons of questions.

Frost - "Slacker" One of the smartest people in the school, but is simply bored and unmotivated.

Ember - "Cheerleader" Is always considered the hottest girl around.

Volt - "Energy Drink Addict" The kid that is always seen with an "Organic Orokin Oscillating Orbital Orange" energy drink in his hand. "IT SENDS YOU INTO ORBIT", he says as he sprints by. Is never late for anything.

Trinity - "Bookworm" Quiet, reserved, gets along well with everyone, but don't &!$$ her off.

Ash - "Gym Class Hero" Natural gymnast, has spent way too much time training for the TennOlympics. "ASH WE SAID NO TELEPORTING DURING TAG!"

Saryn - "The Only Botany Student Actually Interested" Loves plants of all kinds, especially the poisonous ones. Has been known to stick a Poison Ivy stalk down Loki's armor for poorly thought out pranks involving her.

Rhino - "Don't stand behind him in lunch line because he orders the whole menu" Loves food, loves eating, loves other people's food, loves eating other people's food. Still can be remarkably quick in short distances.

Nova - "The over-excitable little Spanish girl who is always yelling in strange languages" Always &!$$ed off, No one knows if she even knows what she is &!$$ed about.

Nekros - "The strange kid" Some claim he walks around in the graveyard at night, but can't be questioned about it, because he is never at school. Most likely walking around in the graveyard during the day, and sleeping at night, like a normal person.

Nyx - "Office Assistant" Knows everything about everyone in the school. No one knows if it's because she has access to files, or can read minds.

Banshee - "Band Nerd" Always listening to music, making music, thinking about music, but thinks that Silence is the best music of all, even if it's not useful to listen to.

Vauban - "JROTC Kid" Has grown up from a little "Teeno" always wanting to be part of the military of the previous wars. While there is no true Tenno Army, he has his own little club for himself, and practices military drills from all parts of history. Mostly, he loves the idea behind grenades.

Edited by PettiTheYeti

Calm down. OCD is a disorder, and everybody uses that as a personality trait. When people say ADHD 80% of the time, they are referring to a short attention span.