Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Personalities According To What We Know About Them

Solaurus

@OP:

This.

Also, only around half ADHD males are hyperactive and impulsive, the other half have just heavy concentration problems (it's mental hyperactivity). Females with ADHD are on another scale and aren't either hyperactive nor impulsive.

So unless you are subtly implying that Nova is not a female, your description is wrong, and offensive.

I already said sorry but if it still offends you than I will change the description.

This is the same guy that wants to rewrite volt's entire skillset every other day.

So yea, of course he put volt as "better then the rest"

That's like me writing one of these and saying Loki is the best. Of course i'd say that.

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! QUIET!!!!

Wrong.

Volt - #$$sh (his noble stance) drunkard (his agile stance) on speeds. He is old fellow, who used to be godlike assasin but then he was buttraped by unknowperson so brutal that he was left nightmares that drove him into heavy drinking, he also found out that he was secretly #$$. He is now just a shadow of his former self.

Ash - #$$sh (his noble stance) sneaky asstard(agile stace). Serial buttrapist, codename "Midnight sodomizer". Has hard times destingushing males and females thou. Has inbuilt arm-mounted dildos.

Loki - brother of Ash (dont know about him since dont have him).

So, DE has these new rules about respectful conduct on the forums, with bans on swearing, dev bashing, and the like, and here rape jokes are all kosher.  Whatevs, bros.  Replace volt with mag and have some more fun testing those bans.

Moderators sure are doing their jobs.

Edited by niekaa

So, DE has these new rules about respectful conduct on the forums, with bans on swearing, dev bashing, and the like, and here rape jokes are all kosher.  Whatevs, bros.

Moderators sure are doing their jobs.

Refers back to mod telling us to google rule 34 and bicu no picu

Well, most of the user interpretation of all the Warframe's personalities are completely based making them all look like socially dysfunctional people by giving them horrible real life addictions or otherwise, and giving (what I'm guessing is the poster's favorite Warframes) decent personalities that are neither bad or good.

Good thread. I would list my own but, I'm just too damn lazy to type out all those names.

I'll have a go at it:

Excalibur: Silent type.
Rhino: Silent type.
Ember: Silent type.
Ash: Silent type.
Loki: Silent type.
Volt: Silent type.
Saryn: Silent type.
Banshee: Silent type.
Nekros: Silent type.
Nyx: Silent type.
Mag: Silent type.
Frost: Silent type.
Nova: Silent type.
Trinity: Silent type.
Vauban: Silent type.

Based my list off of their ingame lines. Hope you enjoy.
Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I'll have a go at it:

You should change one of them to loud and flashy type. Others can go as silent types when they are in group with her.

I'll have a go at it:

Rhino actually screams when he uses his abilities :P.

Excalibur: "Dude"

Rhino: "I am just here for the food"

Mag: "Too much iron in your blood"

Loki: "Can you deal with these heavy grineer and rollers while i go over there and make out with your gf? kthxbye"

Ash: "One mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi..."

Ember: "Anyone got a cigar?"

Frost: "I dont always snow globe, but when i do, i do"

Volt: "VROOOOOOOOOM!"

Saryn: "...I swear it wasn't me!"

Nova: "Friendship is magic!"

hehehehe best post yet

Shouldn't these two be swapped? I mean Nyx literally controls minds while Mag tries to pull people close to her but ends up hurting them unwillingly.

Honestly, it could go either way.  I basically came up with the idea by thinking about how Nyx might feel every time she's forced to kill her minion before Mind Control wears off.  There's just something both tragic and creepy about that.  If Nyx's main dream was always to have a friend, this would be a constant hell for her.  Her warframe finally gives her the power to gain a friend, but it twists that dream into a nightmare.  I find that far more interesting than if Nyx controls people simply because she is a cold-hearted b****. 

Honestly, it could go either way.  I basically came up with the idea by thinking about how Nyx might feel every time she's forced to kill her minion before Mind Control wears off.  There's just something both tragic and creepy about that.  If Nyx's main dream was always to have a friend, this would be a constant hell for her.  Her warframe finally gives her the power to gain a friend, but it twists that dream into a nightmare.  I find that far more interesting than if Nyx controls people simply because she is a cold-hearted b****. 

Isn't that the usual mind controller clique? And why would anyone feel bad for killing a mind controlled Grineer Napalm [150]? 

While Mags pull first used to pull one enemy/friend close to her. Then multiple enemies. And then everything everywhere and kill them in the process. To me it seems like she wants people close to her but is accidentally too heavy handed.

Calm down. OCD is a disorder, and everybody uses that as a personality trait. When people say ADHD 80% of the time, they are referring to a short attention span.

that doesnt make it okay, and when i looked over the list, i didnt see the OCD part but now that you bring it up that's also a poor way to describe some one's personality. there ARE other ways to describe a persons personality without dumbing it down to a disorder, and doing such a thing not only shows incredible disrespect and insensitivity, it shows you have the creative writing abilities of a log.

I already said sorry but if it still offends you than I will change the description.

yes it'd be nice if you would change it and flesh out the personalities a little further, rather than labeling it with a single word, or using a disorder to try and describe some ones personality. I'm not trying to be an &#! to you, i'm just trying to let you know that there are better ways to describe personalities, such as calling to the fact that they may be rather habitual, falling into routines and habits to help them cope with things, anal retentive, or properly describing that they have a lack of attention or spacing out from time to time rather than using terms such as OCD or ADHD, or even A$$HOLE to try and sum up a person's personality.

yes it'd be nice if you would change it and flesh out the personalities a little further, rather than labeling it with a single word, or using a disorder to try and describe some ones personality. I'm not trying to be an &#! to you, i'm just trying to let you know that there are better ways to describe personalities, such as calling to the fact that they may be rather habitual, falling into routines and habits to help them cope with things, anal retentive, or properly describing that they have a lack of attention or spacing out from time to time rather than using terms such as OCD or ADHD, or even A$$HOLE to try and sum up a person's personality.

1: I'll change the description since it offends you.

2: The whole point of the topic is that the personalities aren't fleshed out at all. Look at everyone elses suggestions. From what I've seen, they are all just as short as mine.