Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Should Be A Attachment For The Grakata.

Gryphticon

I colored both Ignis and Grakata the same color to show you the similarities. They're so similar that Ignis should be a attachment or it's model should be reworked.

For those not understanding, the Ignis should be a attachment, which would be the little thing close to the hand should be the Grakata's attachment.

BVCmkNq.jpg

Edited by Gryphticon

they do look similar but as for the attachment.....i would really like to hear how you would attach a flame thrower on a machine gun without making it bulky and without losing fonctionnality

Have a look at Combi-Weapons in Warhammer 40k 

they manage to 'combine' two weapons into one really nicely.

the Grakata might need a slight design  change but I'm all in for something like this... might make this BB gun more of a weapon =\

terrible idea ...

both are grineer, yes

they look quite similar, yes

but when you'll be able to turn a gun to a flamethrower by just adding an extension to it, come tell me ^^

No, grataka and ignis need (have to) be different weapons, forever.

They need to re-do the models on a lot of weapons. Grakata and Ignis are extremely similar, and the Ignis should definitely get a model change, something that looks like an actual flamethrower. However thinks like the Lanka, and the Torid, also need to be re-modelled. As it stands the Torid is just a re-colored Ogris, no extra attachments either, and the Lanka and Snipetron LITERALLY use the exact same model. It's not just the Ignis that needs love, Torid and Lanka really need to get re-modeled into something more recognizable.

signed seriously, the change is needed.

Zylo the Wolfbane