Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven gacha or riven progression?

Goldenrice

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

How? Please do elaborate how that would defeat the assumed economical point when in the end it would be the same or more profitable.

Because if you couldn't trade rivens, people wouldn't buy platinum to trade for them? Seems pretty obvious to me.

Edited by SordidDreams

Just now, SordidDreams said:

Because if you couldn't trade rivens, people wouldn't buy platinum to trade for them? Seems pretty obvious to me.

But you could still trade those same "god" rivens you trade now, plus it would make veiled rivens, trash and unrolled more demanded since you'd only need to reroll them for one specific thing, the right stat lines and ignoring roll range. So chances are those "cheap" options would have a price increase aswell due to new uses and options.

3 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

But you could still trade those same "god" rivens you trade now, plus it would make veiled rivens, trash and unrolled more demanded since you'd only need to reroll them for one specific thing, the right stat lines and ignoring roll range. So chances are those "cheap" options would have a price increase aswell due to new uses and options.

You seem to be going back and forth on whether or not rivens could be traded. Have fun with that, by yourself.

2 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

You're referring to poorly rolled rivens, or unrolled rivens for undesirable weapons. Decently rolled Rivens, or unrolled rivens for high demand weapons, sell for too high of an amount for average players to afford without buying plat.

no, I am referring to the overall riven status right now on CET region at least, and mainly with great or god-like stats on them in mind. based on empirical experience, with exception of new weapons as those are still violatile.

2 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

You seem to be going back and forth on whether or not rivens could be traded. Have fun with that, by yourself.

No really I dont. You just dont seem to understand what I said to begin with even though you said that you did.

I said that rivens should be unsellable the moment you start upgrading them, which you missunderstood to begin with since you didnt bother to read more than the first line in my first post, which made it come out of context. You still seem to think even though you said you got it, that all rivens would be untradable, when only the rivens getting upgraded through the new system idea would be effected by the untradable thing.

Rivens rolled like now i.e using only the current system = sellable

Rivens rolled and then upgraded with help of the new system = unsellable

What is so hard to understand with that concept? That would increase sales of veiled, unrolled and trash rivens while still selling top rolls for the same or slightly more compared to now, if those top rolls are achieved through the use of the current "old" system. The new system would simply be there as a help for those that wanna make their own rivens, with the drawback of not being able to sell them. That idea has been around forever here, in the shape of this idea aswell as a system that allows you to lock stat lines that are going to be rerolled.