Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some concerns of future mk reactors and capacity.

DarthIronclad

I do have some concerns when it comes to future mk content for railjack,and is not about the grind.

The current issue is not being able to fully max out our railjack...even with a max Vidar mk3.

Maxed out as in all slots used,and full maxed rank zetki avionics too.

Would be nice if a higher mk reactor allows us to max out our rail jacks,but there will be a point we will eventually hit where we will have more than enough capacity.

Lets say a mk5 reactor is enough to max out our railjack with the currently available avionics...

There will be no reason to get mk6+ reactors unless they have a good enough passive to be worth grinding for.

They can fix this by adding higher ter avionics,or just more avionics with high capacity, but we will prob end up back in square 1 if that was done,not enough capacity even when using highest mk reactor available at that time.

The current system clearly is not in a good spot here. Not to mention we don't have any forma or potato equivalents for our railjacks too(yet)...

I kinda like not having enough capacity to do everything and being forced to min-max.

The bigger concern to me is that most of the highest cost Avionics don't seem to be worth the increase.

Take Last Stand for instance. For 5 Capacity I can deal 115% more damage at low hull. For twice the cost (10), I can equip the stronger variant for a whopping 128%. Is an extra 5 capacity really worth 13% more damage?

• Like 3

Limitations breed creativity, it's because you can't fit everything that you have to fit only what is necessary

Honestly build diversity would be better if Forma didn't exist but because they do, you just max it out with the best of the best

Edited by .Unreality
  • Like 3

This is the bare bones release  The system will grow when it needs to. There is the whole corpus, infested, sentient expansions with likely new parts and mods and perhaps slot mechanic adjustments. Forma and aura, exilus slots didn't exist from the start.

Edited by Firetempest

I agree that’s the reason why we don’t have 10 slots and 50 base non-potatoed capacity on our frames and weapons. But people in general don’t like when their brains are forced to moving. 

Choosing wisely what you need and what is better, experimenting, testing, analysis are thing that builds in Warframe created for.

However I don’t want to grind for MK4 and even MK5-6 those god damned Titanium. So I hope we just get alternatives and MK3 is already top - tier gear. 

Edited by SpiritTeA

3 hours ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I kinda like not having enough capacity to do everything and being forced to min-max.

You don't really min-max though. You slap maximum health and armor, maximum speed and boost, munitions vortex and void hole, and forward artillery. The rest of your capacity goes towards quality of life mods, but hardly needed. The modding system in Railjack is extremely shallow, and there isn't much more than 1-2 good builds and the rest are meh. The lack of variety in missions has mostly to blame for this.

Edited by Voltage

see, this is why I'm not convinced Mk4 and beyond will ever be a thing: DE has done a complete U-turn on Power Creep over the years, and people would be Pi$$ed if their Vidar Mk3 they might have farmed excessively for suddenly becomes useless to them. i do think we need more variety in railjack weapons now, and I hope that will come with the next expansion to the mode. we'll just have to wait and see.

9 hours ago, Voltage said:

You don't really min-max though. You slap maximum health and armor, maximum speed and boost, munitions vortex and void hole, and forward artillery. The rest of your capacity goes towards quality of life mods, but hardly needed. The modding system in Railjack is extremely shallow, and there isn't much more than 1-2 good builds and the rest are meh. The lack of variety in missions has mostly to blame for this.

Uhh... No? You don't need speed because the benefit is so low, and forward artillery is pointless because you can oneshot any crewship without it

• Like 1