Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

52% electric Brakk, convert to heat?

(PSN)Midcall

Question

hello,

i use this brakk with a  168 DMG 61 electric, 89 multishot riven, currently its 52% electric

this is how my build looks actually

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Kuva_Brakk/t_30_320000003_193-1-5-204-0-10-212-5-3-263-4-3-328-6-3-543-2-10-605-3-10-806-7-0_204-18-193-6-543-12-605-14-263-7-212-7-328-7-806-0-f-f/en/3-0-112/237733/0

Most ppl told me converting this brakk to heat would be best, if i change i have around 10k heat and 20k corrosive. 

any advice would be nice

5 answers to this question

I'd keep electric. It's more versatile to combine : you can turn it into radiation which is a nice proc overall, corrosive for armor deletion and high damage against heavy infested units, or magnetic for anything with shields. Though let's face it, you're probably playing Brakk for that sweet corrosive stacking. 

Switching to heat would reduce your corrosive damage output and increase your heat damage output. Like corrosive, heat is an overall powerful element. The new hit damage stacking system makes heat stacking quite powerful, though most of the cases you're just okay applying it once for the -50% armor.

I'd say it's up to you in the end. You definitely wanna go corrosive + heat no matter what anyway (unless you're facing really, really high level corpus units that only exist after a long time in survival), and having heat as base can be worked around. 

Use the details tab on warframe builder so you can get the small nuances in DPS between each faction and health/armor/shield types. That's how you will be able to decide yourself. I guess you want to go for the weapon that will destroy ferrite and alloy armor the best. For this, a higher corrosive treshold seems to bring a slight advantage.

• Like 1

I overall prefer using Heat with Viral for anything that is less than 120 lvl. But it won’t work for your riven. Honestly I would leave Electricity too, or if I really would like to change I would put Toxin for getting Gas-Corrosive-Viral whatever I need more.

Keep electric.

Unless Heat's effect triggers while the proc is already ongoing instead of just refreshing its duration like *almost* all element effect procs?

I'd take more corrosive damage and procs as long as whatever you're fighting has armor.  If you're fighting something that doesn't, switching will matter much less.