Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mystery of the 6k mastery

Rage_Inducer

Question

A lil' backstory:
I was putting forma on the the kuva nukor, the weirdness began around the 4th forma where I noticed that I needed 29,999 mastery for rank 29 and after maxing and supposedly getting 2 more levels of progress, that number did not change. I eventually put the 5th forma on and maxed the thing only to find that, yet again, the mastery required did not change.

This, to me, meant that maybe there was an oversight and these more recent kuva weapons don't give mastery past rank 30.
How to check though?
Well... out of boredom and lack of anything better to do, I decided to try to calculate my own amount of MR based on what I did so far.

I went about it in a bit of a roundabout way where I initially took all the items that give mastery and just multiplied it all by 3000 and then went over every item that gives more and added the difference in. Then I added in the Starchart XP shown in the stats and also the mastery granted by the intrinics.

These are my numbers:

Total items: 552 giving 1,656,000 initially
Extra affinity from 69 (nice) frames, 17 robotics (moas and sentinels), 9 pets, 9 vehicles (archwing and k-drives) giving 312,000 more
I have rank 9 in all 4 intrinsics (1500 for each one) adding 54,000
Starchart XP: 27,501
Paracesis and the 16 kuva weapons granting 1k extra each adding 17,000 more

The total is: 2,066,501
Now for the fun bit, I was worried that maybe I wasn't getting all the affinity from the kuva weapons but as it turns out...
7bc2c7a64905bdb88c00cd16e95de0b9.png

For some reason I have 6000 more mastery than accounted for.
I might still be missing some mastery from the kuva weapons as the amount required untill I reach MR 29 did not decrease as I maxed the last one but the question is:
Where did the extra mastery come from?

7 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Rage_Inducer said:

Where did the extra mastery come from?

Are you positive you calculated everything correctly. It would be easy to say that you missed something and that is where the 6k came from.

• Did you account for Venari? Some people suggest that gives you Mastery, but I am not sure.

Wiki statement:

Additionally to Khora, Venari herself also grants 6,000 mastery points, similar to other companions

Edited by krc473

hace 7 minutos, krc473 dijo:

Are you positive you calculated everything correctly. It would be easy to say that you missed something and that is where the 6k came from.

• Did you account for Venari? Some people suggest that gives you Mastery, but I am not sure.

I did not, Venari does not show up on the profile and she indeed grants MR.

That settles that.

I just need to find out when kuva weapons grant their extra MR, then.

9 minutes ago, Dante said:

Nah dude you are still far away from mr29

An interesting bug i noticed a while ago: a huge chunk of exp is missing when the profile is viewed by others.

Which is actually a 54000 exp difference in your case, same as the exp you got from the intristics.

Edited by Dante