Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Shield Lancer - literally "impenetrable shield"

Mephane

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

There was actually a time when you had to play attention to rollers. Yes, rollers were once a CC unit for the enemy. 

Oh, oh! We need Elite Seekers that deploy vintage nervos! People these days don't even know why the Seekers deploy such S#&$ty and useless balls of metal, or why they give you so much time to dislodge them. Nervos need to be brought back.

7 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

There was actually a time when you had to play attention to rollers. Yes, rollers were once a CC unit for the enemy. 

I remember when I used NegaNova and there were 4 Rollers around.

The stunlock was a thing of nightmares...

And there was this

latest?cb=20130430052148

Every red dot in the minimap is a Roller.

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Oh, oh! We need Elite Seekers that deploy vintage nervos! People these days don't even know why the Seekers deploy such S#&$ty and useless balls of metal, or why they give you so much time to dislodge them. Nervos need to be brought back.

I really wish DE would do some meticulous endgame scaling by hand and return some mechanics to a challenging state. 

I'd much rather enemies test my awareness, adaptability and mobility than just be about increasing HP/damage.

Give us elite versions of all the unique enemies in the game with unnerfed (but balanced) abilities. I feel like DE went too far sometimes in removing the uniqueness from certain mobs. 

I don't know how many agree with me, but annoying mobs are so much more satisfying to kill than bullet sponge fodder. 

• Like 1

For the truth this is how the enemy should be with the shield, it is smart to put thick shield for the grineer, the regular shield guy were still a joke and they were boneless back of the grineer for they felt like they were there for filler just like the when they got grineer with the clever.