Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis target ignores traps

Eudas

When tracking a synthesis target, if you find them and trap them, but do not complete the full scan of all nodes before the first trap expires, you will need to deploy a second trap to hold them.

However, on the second and subsequent traps, it appears that the target hesitates a moment, and then ignores the trap, continuing to move instead of floating and being held as expected.

Is this a deliberate change, or a potential bug?

• Like 7

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Dracerta:

Sometimes they even create twins after a few scan attempting

That is actual intentional, they create a decoy for you, just one of the abilitys they can have, like going in the rift or creating magnetic patches.

But yes all traps after the second fail, even knockdown they seem to get immune to now after the frist trap, sine melee ground smash not works aswell on them anymore, best i can suggest as workaround for now is use Frames like Khora with Ensnare, or Ivara and Equinox, sleeping them. Tho some CC also seem to fail at times i noticed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-18 at 11:30 AM, Faliziaga said:

Experiencing the same issue, only for me the first trap doesn't even work most of the time. Out of the 10 targets I scanned, only one trap worked when the synthesis target was alone in a separate room.

Sometimes the first trap only lasts a couple of seconds and I don't have time to fully scan all of them, and the next traps just don't work, enemies free from it in 1 second or less, this is happening on PS4 aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here.  In fact, the problem has gotten worse.  It used to be I had to use roughly 3 traps when all of them worked.  Then, at a later date, only the first trap worked, and now sometimes even the first trap fails along with all additional traps.  If this is intentional, the traps are useless.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...